Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Islander fish spa.

Reviewed 5 days ago
Mobile689413
via mobile
Getting dead skin removed by fish

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $49.95
from $85.00
from $77.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage dead skin fun experience fish visiting mr mr sanchos sancho's beach club amazing experience once in a lifetime visiting cozumel a lot of fun pedicure tickle video tinkling exfoliation kisses
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The fishacure-pedicure experience was ALLthat. It was weird at first but very very nice once you got used to the fish eating your feet. They eat the deadskin from your feet, ankles between the toes and legs. My feet were very smooth afterward. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great time at Mr. Sanchos BeachResort. Last time I had a fantastic massage (very inexpensive). This time I had the tiny fish suck off all my dead skin from my feet. Best part is the foot massage was upstanding.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve always wanted to do this and I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome it was. Everyone here is super friendly. The foot massage/exfoliation was so relaxing. Wish I could do this more often!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Ok so the service I received along with my 3 other friends was good no complaints. But when we were through we go to pay. Everybody had cash still but not me so I give him a debit card from my bamk.He swipes ot and says your card is declined. I know that's a mistake bc I specifically left $500 in there for my vacation so I tell him run it again. Same thing happens, declined. I said I dont understand how this is happening right now. He then says, did you pay with a card or buy anything since you were here with that card? I said yes, I bought my ticket and a trinket at the gate. He said that's why, NC you are trying to swipe card again so ots being flagged for fraudulent activity and banks decline it. So I said look I saw an atm up front, I'll just use that to get cash and give it to him. Go to atm, screen reads temporarily out of service and staff say it means it's out of money or poor internet service and won't come back on maybe at all. So I go back to my chair on beach to wait for others to join me. Can you believe the staff member follows my friend back to our chairs to ask me about the money again!? I tell him about problem with atm and he has the audacity to ask my 3 friends if they could loan my $20 to pay him!!? I almost died right there. Its embarrassing enough that my card was declined 3x but then you follow my friends back to our chairs and ask them for money to cover me, confront of me!! Unbelievable. After this incident at spa, I probably never will be back to Mr. Sancho ever again. Very poor way to handle business.

PS- My friend paid him but it was still humiliating. Put up a sign that says cash only pr warn others that of they've already swiped their card on property, ot won't work as payment in the spa. It sure could have said us all a lot of trouble that day.

1  Thank CruizinRican
Fishmamacoz, Owner at Islander Fish Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

I am sorry you had such problems but this is NOT how this incident happened. First of all we have 3 signs up in the spa saying we do not accept credit cards. We now have a cutesy service where we can take a credit card in emergencies although that is not advertised. And we did give it 3 tries. We have nothing to do with your card being declined. It was your credit card issuer, not us. My employer was trying to explain that it’s possible that because you used it several times in a row, outside the country, that maybe that caused the problem. He was just hoping to be helpful and ease your embarrassment at having your card declined. In addition we don’t own the ATM machine so again if it’s not functioning you can’t blame that on us. And yes, you should be embarrassed. After you tried the ATM and found it wasn’t working you went back to your seat on the beach, never returning to the spa. My employee went looking for you after calling me to let me know what happened. I’m the one who sent him out to look for you when you didn’t return. It looked to us like you did not intend to pay for services already rendered and when he finally found you, you said it was our fault and you didn’t think you should have to pay. That’s when my manager politely suggested maybe one of your friends could loan it to you until you returned to the ship. You twisted all this around to make yourself look like the victim here. No wonder you were embarrassed; in your own words you never intended to pay us.
Our repeat customers, and there are many, know we and our employees are some of the nicest people you will ever meet so your 2 star review isn’t going to hurt us but it is shameful how you acted and then twisted the truth.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

LOVED this. Having the fish work on feet is amazing. It helps with circulation and my feet and ankles feel so much smoother for weeks after. It is located inside Mr. Sanchos. Just another plus. This was my second time and I would definately do it again.

We really do appreciate it when peeps come back to see us again. So glad to have had you back. Thank you for a great review and please come again.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Best place ever! Recommend 10/10 I’ve been there twice and I absolutely loved it. Definitely worth every penny!

Thank you! We love repeat business and we are happy to have helped you make some fun vacation memories. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

First cruise and while in Cozumel I went to the Fish Spa and had an interesting experience. Felt great after the fishy did their job and had a great foot massage.
Will definitely do it again.

Thank you for you very nice review. We are very happy you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I had seen this on TV before and never dreamed I would actually do it. But, while at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel recently, I decided to give it a try. And I loved it!! It tickled a little at first, but after the initial shock that little fish were actually munching on my feet it was fun! The staff was great...they carefully disinfected my feet and ankles, and were with me for the entire process. And they were so friendly!! Afterwards I was treated with a lovely foot massage. I highly recommend it!!

We are so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking time to write us such a nice review and thank you for coming. We hope you enjoyed your entire vacation and please come see us again.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Omg! Never had this done by but it was a great experience! Afterwards you get a foot massage. Will DEFINITELY have this done again.

Fishmamacoz, Owner at Islander Fish Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

We are so happy you shared your birthday with us. We hope we made it memorable for you. Thank you for such a great review and please come again. Bring friends, it’s so much fun with a crowd!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

While at Mr. Sancho's all inclusive resort, the fish spa was right there. I always wanted to try it and it was so fun. It was the craziest feeling on my feet, but it seemed to work - my feet felt softer! The staff was really nice and finished the exfoliation after my feet had time in the fish tank. I would definitely do this again.

I’m so glad you got a chance to do something you’ve always wanted to do. Thank you for coming and for the super nice review. We hope to see you again and again.