“Great food, great location”

The Money Bar Beach Club
Ranked #68 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: $73 - $1,150
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy an extensive and family-friendly American and Mexican menu at The Money Bar, where our tables and bar contain currency from all over the world. Located at the famous Dzul-Ha Reef, you'll enjoy breathtaking views as you dine! Cozumel's newest beach club featuring a dining area & premium bar, kids menu, wheelchair access to the entire facility, scuba & snorkel gear rental, English speaking guided snorkeling tour, on site scuba instruction, no experience required, certified scuba guided tour, glass bottom kayaks, sunfish sailboats, parasailing , massage & spa treatments, lounging deck area for sunbathing, shaded areas, sandy beaches, comfortable lounge chairs, fresh water showers/bathrooms/changing rooms, lockers, gift shops, free parking lot.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on our way around the island. The spot is wonderful with seating inside or on the deck by the water. Lots of people enjoying the little sandy beach and snorkeling right our front.
I had the fish tacos and they were excellent. Hubby had chicken burrito, also excellent. Two beers and a bottle of water added to the meals came to $40. A bit expensive but well worth the price.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Plan on spending a day relaxing, snorkeling, laying in hammocks, eating great food and enjoying the day.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We can never get enough of the Money Bar. Daniel, Philippe, Guam, and the rest of the crew are totally awesome. There is so much I can say, but I think by keeping it simple says it best. The Money Bar is a MUST DO! Especially on Sunday nights. And they have the best sunsets.

Philippe....if you read this, make sure you are taking care of the fish, Joe and Lisa!

One other thing. You can spend the whole day. They have hammocks, umbrellas, and you snorkel right off of their pier.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great spot for yummy mexican food. They even had a veggie burrito for me! The snorkeling off the doc here is pretty good. Very good visibility but not much coral. I have heard so much about diving in Cozumel that I thought the snorkeling would be better. I am not sure if it was just this location but I was not that impressed.

It is close to the pier used by Royal Caribbean, the food is good, it is not too expensive, it is very pretty and ok snorkeling so all in all... I would go again if I went back to Cozumel.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Can't beat the ambiance and the view. We were a big dive group and showed up on a Sunday night. The drinks were 2/4/1. The menu was varied and the food was very good and they had a live band that was very lively. Lots of fun and dancing. We even were greeted by Cindy from Denver who chatted with us. There were some local break dancers that dropped in and gave us a show. I enjoyed the night and definitely would go again.