“Verry good!”
Review of Sea Senor Seafood - CLOSED

Sea Senor Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The best terraza, the best view and the best seafood in one place, Sea Senor, Cozumel.
Merida, Mexico
“Verry good!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a beautifull restaurant with a beautifull view to the main street of Cozumel and the sea, the menu has variety and it is interesting, the food is really good and the fried calamari are the best ones i have ever tried, the service is really nice and atentive and we havent had any complaints since we started going. it is a great place to try on the island and totally worth giving it a night of your trip.

• Visited December 2013

England
“First Class!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We have now eaten at Ile Restaurant 5 times, including New Years eve 2013, and to me it is one of the best new additions in somewhere 'fine dining' to eat in Cozumel.
The setting is great, with the view from the balcony over Melgar, and the sun setting on another day in Cozumel. The attention to detail in the design of Ile is a credit to Carlos (the owner) who has done a fine job. The menu is excellent and great value for money, and to top it the staff are all friendly and attentive.

When we fist visited Ile it lacked some atmosphere as it was not yet popular - this is changing now - and it is gaining popularity with both local Mexicans and tourists. For me, Ile Restuarant ranks in the top 5 of places to eat in Cozumel.

On my last visit I had the lobster medallions for $330 pesos which were delicious! My other favorites are the duck and the pork.

The balcony is a great spot to eat and watch the world go by on Melgar, and for me I like the backdrop of the 80s music being played on the projector screen. However, it does tend to be popular at times now, however the staff will move a table out for you if they have space.

My one critique is that the plates need to be hotter! I like a hot meal to be hot and stay hot whilst I am eating it. Twice now the food has been not as hot as I would like and served on cold plates.

• Visited January 2014
montreal
“Perfect!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service in a classy atmosphere but not too pretentious. Very reasonable prices for the overall experience!

Visited December 2013
Boulder, CO
“Best in Coz!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Hands down our best meal in Coz. From atmosphere to service to the meal. Francisco took care of us all night - wine recommendation, menu explanation and introduced me to an excellent Spanish coffee. It was our last night in Coz and my husband and I were disappointed we didn't go sooner - we would have gone back. Oh and did I mention very reasonable for gourmet food. I had the lobster which was served with a seafood bisque poured at table side. Can't say enough. Loved it.

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Great dinner spot!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were a group of 7 on a Wednesday night. The restaurant was not crowded. We sat on the balcony but the waiters had to move our table under cover due to rain. This restaurant is on Malecon. If it had been light out, the view would have been excellent! The waiter reported that they had huachinango (snapper) which was caught that day. Most if us chose that as our entree. It was prepared perfectly, moist and delicious. Everyone was happy with their meal. I would highly recommend dinner at Ille.

• Visited October 2013