“Easy Rider Harley rental in Cozumel”
Review of EagleRider Cozumel

Cozumel Sightseeing Tour Aboard a Harley-Davidson or KTM 1290
Ranked #38 of 284 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: EagleRider Cozumel has a variety of motorcycles for you, to Rent or Tour on, including Harley Davidson:Electra Glides, Road Kings, Softails, Sportsters and KTM 1290 Adventure, BMW GS Adventure, Honda XR! We are conveniently located on Avenida Melgar, the main ocean road between the three cruise ship piers, Puerta Maya, Punta Langosta and the International Pier, EagleRider offers daily, weekend, and weekly rental rates as well as personalized tours. So whether you're here for just a day on a cruise ship or a weeklong diving trip, you can experience the island in the best possible way - on the back of a Motorbike! Cozumel is the ideal destination for motorcycle enthusiasts, as the roads are primarily well maintained, and perfectly safe to ride alone, we however give you maps and guidance, and are always on hand, should you need assistance. Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday: 8 am - 5 pm Sunday: by appointment
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I travelled to Playa del Carmen and stayed at the Mayan Palace. I took a taxi (about 20-25 minutes) to the ferry and crossed to Cozumel. What a beautiful island! I had booked my motorcycle rental online-when I presented myself I had no problems whatsoever. I was introduced to my guide for the day "Eduardo" he is AWESOME!! It was just him and I that day, he brought me to the "tourist" sites, I don't think I would have ever found if I would have ventured off by myself. It was well worth worth the money, I would definitely do this again. I recommend this tour to anyone. The equipment is well maintained and in good condition. The owners and staff are friendly and helpful. Cozumel is beautiful, the scenery is breathtaking. I enjoyed my visit to Cozumel just not enough hours in a day :) thank you Eduardo for a GREAT day and giving me the history of this wonderful part of the world. Gracias amigo :) from Linda Gosselin in Timmins, Ontario Canada

1  Thank Linda G

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Adrian was standing beside a rental Heritage as we walked off the boat and onto the pier. What caught my attention was that Adrian was simply standing beside the bike, only handing pamphlets to people who asked; after getting off the ship in other countries (islands), the vendors are in your face, selling you something. We almost walked by him, until my wife saw that the Heritage was the same year as hers. As any rider knows, you have to stop and check out the “other guys” ride. Adrian struck up a conversation with us; as a fellow rider not a sales man! That sold me.
This guys a rider, and on the side he shows off his island, while cruising the coastal road ways!
Great ride, great locations, good food, and a smile ear to ear for the rest of the vacation. I could type for hours about the ride, but if you’re a rider you know what it’s like, and I don’t need to describe a leisurely coastal ride to veterans.

Compare this to the other Out trips we did through the ship, and it was a bargain.

You guys made my vacation, thank you!

2  Thank Unclebiff
adriancoz, Manager at EagleRider Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

it was soo great to meet you guys and appreciate your time to write us a review on TA. I totally beleive on not just selling a product but be part of someones adventure in life and to help them experience the beauty of our island. Your words keep us going and always looking for excellence our our service!!

Hugs

Adrian

PS if you took some pics on the east side it will be great to share!!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

WOW...nice new bikes, still under warrantee. But, greater than that was our host, Adrian and his chasser partner helping to give a safe, informative and very professional experience to our day together.
Adrian's background with the Eco ministry of Cozumel was extra special as we visited the SE lighthouse and wildlife sanctuary.
Our stop was at a nice beach (wicked rip-tides though that day), and a nice meal provided for us by a cooperating restaraunt.
Strongly recommend this group if you are stopping with a cruise ship in Cozumel. Turn left off the pier and walk a qtr mile...but, book ahead to ensure guide and bikes are available.

2  Thank Geoff D
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

good people, i highly suggest Adrain close friend he makes sure you have a good time! Cozumel is the best!

1  Thank Skt631
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I went on The Eaglerider tour in February this year. What an amazing tour. Very well organized, the motorcycle where in top shape, very low mileage. This trip was the highlight of our all two weeks in Mexico. Riding by the Ocean was so beautiful.

Our guide Adrian was spectacular, was always looking for our safety. We visited a good part of the Island and everywhere we stopped Adrian give us a bit of history and was so courteous.

This tour was above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Adrian for an amazing day.

Nathalie and Luc

Again I can't thank Adrian enough for a perfect tour

2  Thank nathalie b
adriancoz, Manager at EagleRider Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Nat and Luc, it was great meeting you and we are very glad to hear back from you. My work can only happen with the support of a team behind, Kathryn in reservations making sure the comunication was always great with you while in Playa del Carmen; Erika in the desk makes sure all contracts and all the administrative work is on time by the time you get to the shop; Ricardo is the Mechanical expert and Josep make sure we are all over the world!!!

Again, thanks for taking the time to review our company!!!

Adrian