“Only Dive Operation for Us!”
Review of Dive House

Dive House
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Chicago, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Only Dive Operation for Us!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We have been diving with Dive House for 17 years and will dive with no one else! Their service is phenomenal! By the time I am up on the boat from the first dive, they have switched my tank and have it ready for the second dive. What impresses us the most is that this is a company that keeps their dive masters for years. Many of them grew up on the island and they all know the reefs well. They are friendly and helpful. If you are going to dive with them use a computer or rent one to increase your bottom time otherwise they have strict rules about diving the tables. With computers and because we are good on air, we have had bottom times over an hour!!

1 Thank Christy1950

Sussex, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Simply The Best”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Just returned from a trip to Cozumel. My wife and I stayed at Sunscape Sabor and went to the Dive House on our second day. I had gone diving some years before but my wife never tried it before and was somewhat nervous. Our instructor, Javier, was simply fantastic. He put my wife at ease immediately and not only did we love our first dive, we decided to get certified! Over the next 3 days Javier went above and beyond in training us and made sure we understood all the course material and diving skills. We not only looked forward to each day of diving, but to each day of learning from Javier who became both instructor and friend.
The rest of the staff at Dive House was fantastic as well, always smiles and very friendly. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for an amazing and unforgettable experience to go there, you will be in excellent hands.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank JerseyJen01
Longmont, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the Dive House and Javier”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful Javier and all the guys at the Dive House on the Sunscape Sabor Resort were. We just got back and to say that I dived is not something I thought I'd be saying. Javier was an amazing instructor and very patient. After the onsite training off we went to dive. Loved it so much we had to go back out and dove with Javier again. My husband, our two sons and myself will never forget! Thanks Javier.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ivonne P
So Cal
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great operation!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Our travel agent booked us with Dive House although our resort had their own onsite operator. After watching countless cattle boats pull up and depart we were very happy with the smaller operation the Dive House offered. The divemasters were very competent and safey oriented, always giving a solid pre-dive briefing, alerting us to the hard to find critters (drumfish, dogfish, eels, etc) Boats were comfortable with room to move and tanks were filled to 3K, no short fills! Also very good communication whenever we called or had questions. Top notch operation!

Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Dive Outfit!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Dive House and its staff were a huge part of our recent trip. Their prices were reasonable, staff were friendly and knowledgeable, divemasters were flexible and there to assist you. My fiancee completed his open water certification and had only the best things to say about his instructor/divemaster Victor. The shop located right on the resort made it super easy to access!

Equipment was in great shape
Various boats - all appeared to be in excellent condition
Helpful and friendly staff