“Excellent Staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bend, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Dive House exceeded my expectations. Victor, Keiko, Carlos, Raul, and the whole staff a very attentive. The staff would load all of my dive equipment on the boat, set up my tank and regulator before and after each dive. I could not have asked for more. As for the diving "World Class".

Visited May 2013

Thousand Oaks, California
“Excellent dive op!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We returned May 4th from 8 days of diving with Dive House out of their Fiesta American location. The staff are fantastic, going above and beyond to accommodate every groups wishes, every day we'd board the boat and be greeted with "where do you want to dive today", the divemasters put in tremendous effort finding unusual things for us with cameras to photograph, and sea life to enjoy. Everyone from the boat captian to the dive masters were friendly, helpful, and a true pleasure to dive with. I've dove in many parts of the Carribean, with many different dive ops, but this was hands down the friendliest, most relaxed and funnest crew I've ever had the pleasure to dive with.

Visited April 2013
Maryville, Missouri
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great dive company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Dove with Dive House 5 days. Excellent service from David our DM. Locker storage for your gear (can bring a lock or buy one there), large basin to rinse gear and rack to hang for drying. 4 boats; we were never in a crowd. Open 7 days a week. We will be back.

Visited April 2013
“Best Dive Operation in Cozumel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed at the Fiesta Americana during this trip to Cozumel- so this on site dive operation was perfect! Dive House was actually recommended by several if our friends and now we know why. All the dive masters are skilled and very knowledgeable of the area. My friend and I only have about 10 dives under our belts but these guys make you feel so safe underwater! "Flash" was the best! He is such a ham! Everyone at DH was so friendly and helpful. They set all our gear up for us. All we had to do was hop on the boat! Wouldn't dive with any other operation!!!

Visited March 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“No boat dives for Open Water certification? Ridiculous.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We just spent a week at the Fiesta Americana resort and planned to dive with Dive House. I am a certified PADI advanced open water diver, and was traveling with someone who planned to do their Open Water certification. I emailed the Dive House staff with questions about their dives for the OW course and whether I could dive with my travel companion, as well as other details of their dive trips. Their first response was just a cut and paste from the website which didn't answer my questions. I replied to ask the questions again as directly as possible, and they still ignored my questions about the OW course dives. Oh well, we figured, we'd figure it out upon arrival.

We got to the dive shop around 5pm and they were already closed. We arrived the next morning to learn that all four of the open water course dives are shore dives. This is inexplicable to me as learning to dive from a boat seems to be a fundamental skill. We later went snorkeling around the hotel beach and saw the open water students from Dive House practicing skills in about 5' of water just out front of the resort where there's very little to see. What a boring experience!

We went into town and found a better dive shop for the open water course. Would've been nice to have Dive House's staff actually answer all my questions in advance so I wouldn't have wasted half a day trying to find another dive shop. Still a good decision to dive elsewhere, as the operator we went with did three shore dives and two boat dives at varying sites for the OW certification. Makes the experience much more fun for new divers, for sure -- none of the shore dives were remotely challenging, whereas the boat dives on Cozumel's reefs and walls were great learning for a new diver. Do yourself a favor if you're a student and don't dive with Dive House!

Visited March 2013