“Scuba diving with Dive House”
Review of Dive House

Dive House
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my second trip to Cozumel, diving with Dive House. The crew is excellent! David, captain Freddie, George, and Orlando all take great care of all of us divers. We has both beginner and advance divers on our boat and the entire crew made sure we all had an excellent diving experience. I would highly recommend recommend the Dive House crew for diving in Cozumel, they operate a well run, professional operation. We will difinately be back to dive with Dive House in the future.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been diving in Cozumel on vacations for 28 years, for the past 15 years with Dive House out of Fiesta American. Their service and care of divers is the best. I dive all over the Caribbean, Central America with over 800 dives and I would rate them #1. They go out of their way to make your dive comfortable and safe. I experienced one of their dive masters, Manuel, rescue and bring to the surface a diver out of air not in our group (another dive operation), that is how much they look out for you. Cozumel is drift diving and it takes skillful dive masters and boat captains, they have both. One last thing, they place all your gear on the boat, set it up and take it off. Simply the best.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I chose Dive House based on the strong positive recommendation of our scuba shop in Dallas. We had completed our openwater certification in a TX lake and were looking for a good place for our first true ocean dives. Being a bit nervous, we hired a private dive master for our first two days - we left the boat first with our dive master and roughly paralled the others in the boat during each 45 min. dive.
It was a great experience! First, the operation is very friendly and safety conscious. Second, having the private dive master was great - he helped with several adjustments to weights to achieve proper bouyancy and put us on some terrific marine life that we would never have seen on our own (e.g, lobsters in caves, and tiny seahorses). Next time we'll skip the private DM as we're more confident, but will definitely stick with Dive House which is a real quality operation.

1  Thank Warren S
Reviewed December 1, 2012

For the finest equipment, if you need to rent, experienced dive masters and exceptional customer service, you can be assured of a great dive experience. Well maintained boats and careful protocols enhance safety. Located conviently next to fiesta americana, can sometimes arrange a pick up at nearby accomodations.
Highly reccomend for safety, attentive staff and good value!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a great dive operation, located across the street from the Fiesta Americana. The operation has lockers to store your dive gear( bring your own lock) large, clean rinse tanks and plenty of hangers and hooks to hang bc's and wetsuits. They have an excellent fleet of dive boats, ranging in sizes, refer to their web site. The staff carries your gear to the boat and sets it up, the briefing are thorough and safety is of upmost concern. The staff should be commended, they are all very professional and seem to be very happy and are friendly. The customer service was beyond my expectation. I have been to Cozumel at least twenty times over a number of years and these folks are by far the best I have experienced, I am a seasoned diver with well over 1000 dives and this operation impressed me enough to write a review. They gave us good bottom time and the dive masters were always looking to show us marine life. The number of divers was small and well spread out amongst the boat fleet. My dive master was Victor and he was terrific! I plan to return and use this operation again. The team effort with this organization is what makes them so good.

4  Thank Hutch531