“Diving made easy”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Diving made easy”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a great dive operation, located across the street from the Fiesta Americana. The operation has lockers to store your dive gear( bring your own lock) large, clean rinse tanks and plenty of hangers and hooks to hang bc's and wetsuits. They have an excellent fleet of dive boats, ranging in sizes, refer to their web site. The staff carries your gear to the boat and sets it up, the briefing are thorough and safety is of upmost concern. The staff should be commended, they are all very professional and seem to be very happy and are friendly. The customer service was beyond my expectation. I have been to Cozumel at least twenty times over a number of years and these folks are by far the best I have experienced, I am a seasoned diver with well over 1000 dives and this operation impressed me enough to write a review. They gave us good bottom time and the dive masters were always looking to show us marine life. The number of divers was small and well spread out amongst the boat fleet. My dive master was Victor and he was terrific! I plan to return and use this operation again. The team effort with this organization is what makes them so good.

Visited November 2012