“Safe Tours, Cozumel”
Review of Safe Tours Cozumel

Safe Tours Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Safe Tours Cozumel delights in making your day in Cozumel exactly what you want it to be. We are proud to offer you personalized tours and provide choices to fit all our guests. "Your Day, Your Way!!!" We guarantee competitive prices on all of our tours. Just a few of your options are: Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat, Discover Scuba Diving, Lobster Dinner Cruise on a Pirate Ship, visit places on the mainland; for example, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Xel-Ha, Xcaret (round trip ferry tickets are included), and many other wonderful sites to see. Our most popular activity is the "Private Island Tour", customized specifically for your dreams of Cozumel. It includes a bi-lingual driver-guide and a delicious lunch at a beautiful Mexican hacienda. Prices begin at only $39.99 USD. See our web page for more details and other activities that you can choose.
San Angelo, Texas
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Safe Tours, Cozumel”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

In Cozumel for a few hours on the cruise ship Carnival Triumph. I hired a driver for 5 hours to take us any where we wanted to go. Included is a cooler with 5 drinks of your choice, lunch at Casa Mission. I got a complete over-view of the island. We went down the beach road toward the east, stopped at the public beach, Mr. Sancho's, Punta Sur, Coconuts, Casa Mission and then back to the ship. That was a really fast 5 hours. Now that I have this overview of the island of Cozumel, the next time I go back, I have a few certain sites that I want to re-visit and one I want to visit for the first time. My guide was very nice and helpful. The only minor downside I had was that he did not speak English very well although I believe he understood it quite well. The cost is $60 per person and I believe there is a minimum of 2. It is totally private--meaning you don't ride with families you dont know. You also have to book in advance. This was really fun and I will probably do it again since I cruise out of Galveston frequently, and guess where the ship always goes! LOL Please try it. You can find the booking site on the internet.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank GulliverLouie
ardipamex, Director General at Safe Tours Cozumel, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thanks for your wonderful review. When you return we will change your driver to one with even more English to make sure you receive the kind of information you want!!! And as you know, we do plan the trip, ‘your day, your way’ so be sure and let us know how to customize your upcoming visit! We will welcome you back in Cozumel style.

Dallas, TX
“Cozumel Safe Tours Shore Excursion”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Arturo was the best!!! We had the best experience in our life so far with a tour operator. He treated us like family and took care of me and my family. We highly recommend

Visited December 2012
Thank you so much. That is exactly what we want when we offer our tours, for you to have the best experience ever. You are part of our extended family which is growing every day and we are so grateful. Can’t wait to see you again in Cozumel.

Lexington, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Snorkeling was Amazing!!!! Great Tour”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Arturo and his team was very helpful in making our trip safe and enjoyable.. Would recomend to do again..
There is a little walk to get to him at the 7/11 but he takes such good care it is so worth it.
You feel safe and comfortable..also save so much money booking local. I had a group of 10
from 9 to 60 we all were pleased.We booked a private glass bottom boat. So worth it. We saw lobsters, many fish, Oh... my favorite.. I swam with several sea turtles.. It was amazing..
The fish were just as interested in us as we were in them.

Visited November 2012
Hello! Well, we can’t take credit for the friendly fish and turtles but we’re glad you enjoyed your tour. The glass bottom boat is such a comfortable way to enjoy the ocean and sea life and we’re so happy you felt safe and comfortable. That is our goal and hearing from you that we met that goal is great! See you again soon, we hope.

Beaufort, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Cozumel with Safe Tours”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Arturo met us as we departed the ship and guided us to the van and our driver Juanito. Before the tour began, drinks of our choice were purchased to take along. We toured the Island and stopped at many interesting and scenic spots. We were able to stop any place we felt like visiting. The visit to Casa Mission for lunch and tequila tour was great! It is a must see if you are in Cozumel. Every one we came in contact with was pleasant, smiling, and helpful. I highly recommend the folks at Safe Tours. Comunication before, during, and after or visit was terrific. One of our members left a pair of sunglasses in the van and when I got home I had an e-mail from Safe tours offering to mail them to me. That's service beyond whats expected.

Visited November 2012
HI Mac,

Perfect. Your review tells me we did our job just like we want. Extra special service geared to meet your vacation dreams. It’s pretty easy to be smiling and helpful when you have great guests and you were all wonderful to be with and, of course, with Cozumel as the background……. Happiness is pretty much ensured. Come back and see us.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great value for fun, sightseeing, beverages and lunch.”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Juan our driver was very accommodating. My 87 year old Mom had no problem getting into and out of the comfortable spacious van. Cold drinks were offered often and we stopped to take pictures as we liked. An excellent tour of making tequila from the blue agave rounded out our tour with a superb free lunch on the hacienda. Highly recommend this company.

HI Paula,

Thank you, we appreciate your kind comments and we are particularly happy to hear it was comfortable for your Mom. We hope you come back and see us soon.