“Nice Place for Ziplining”
Review of Ecoparque Cuzam

Ecoparque Cuzam
Ranked #63 of 164 things to do in Cozumel
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We visited Ecoparque based on some recommendations from our fellow cruisers. Our family, including my 81 year old mother-in-law did the ziplining. None of us had ever ziplined before and it was a FUN time. The guides, Juan Carlos, Jesus and Javier were super, especially with my mother in law. Would definitely recommend this place, especially for first time zipliners. Also, the owner, George (Jorge) was a great guy. Very friendly and outgoing. Thanks for the great visit.

2  Thank John S
in 3 reviews
"lockers"
"equipment"

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We did zip lining, horseback riding, and ATVs with a family of 5 (3 teenagers). We all had a really good time. I was impressed with the great energy of all the staff. They really seem happy to be there, which of course made it more fun for us and we left feeling like we'd made new friends. They also adeptly catered to both the wilder Spring Break types and the more standard vacationers like our family so that we each had the (separate) types of experiences that we were looking for.
Since someone mentioned the horses in a previous post, I wanted to add that we did not have any issues with the horses. Of course seeing the colt was a bonus.

5  Thank ksprott
Reviewed February 24, 2013

went with 14 people and we had so much fun Paint-balling. The zip line was very fun and the video's and pictures we got from it was so cool. They have ATV and Horseback riding, a pool, and a trampoline to jump on. we did it all and they even feed us lunch. Great chicken and stake taco's with fresh guacamole that was amazing. The food and drinks were included in our price. would totally go back and do it again!

5  Thank Jessica O
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Eco Parque Cuzam 2-19-13. We actually reserved our visit to ride Horses with a seperate company. (Don't do that) When we did, and I stress, we did not book through Eco Parque, it was not there fault, but when we did we were told it was a horseback tour through the Mayan Ruins. That was not the case, its actually a ride through the Cozumel Jungle. However the staff/family at the Parque were more upset then we were that someone else lied to us they asked us to please stay after the ride and let them make it up to us... Wow...To all the guys that run the zip line you are amaizing, and we had such a great time. Also, we were followed by a young man (sorry I don't remember your name) he followed us with our camera and took some awsome photo's for us....You guys are the best!

7  Thank Richard B
See more reviews
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was down in Cozumel earlier this month visiting some friends and family. We wanted to check out some alternative options to the beach/snorkeling. I asked my concierge for a few options and he recommended Ecoparque. Was off a main road - which was nice as I'm not familiar with the island.

My cousin and I did zip-lining, rode the ATVs, rode horses, and sat by the pool. I was truly impressed with the energy and comradery the zip-line guides showed. They made a slightly intimidating experience fun, safe, and conversational. I rode my first ATV there (they were also brand new!) and liked how the path seemed to be sized just for the ATV as I felt like I was barely going to fit through the twists and turns (path back in the jungle), which added to the excitement.

The horses were beautiful and easy to ride - they had a baby colt there to pet as well. The staff made me feel at home in their huge, gorgeous straw hut that sat next to a scenic pool. Overall - great way to spend the day. They had paint-balling, but we didn't have a big enough group. A number of activities in the early afternoon to break a sweat, some food, then the pool to relax into the evening.

I recommend planning to spend the day there and bring a camera. Perfect alternative to the beach and a good way to see some jungle in a safe environment.

4  Thank will m