“Diving in Cozumel”

We B Divin' Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an intimate diving experience you have come to the right place. You can always expect a great trip. Come and experience Cozumel diving with us. "Great Cozumel experience!" August 20, 2013 - A TripAdvisor Traveler Read 18 reviews of We B Divin' Cozumel We are an owner-operated dive company dedicated to giving you more personalized attention, semi-private diving, private instruction and safe, fun diving. We have been providing personalized service to small groups since 1997. Once you experience the comfort and ease of diving Cozumel with us, you will return over and over again. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner just getting your fins wet, our staff will help you enjoy a fantastic scuba diving vacation.Our operation is supervised by a PADI Course Director to assure the highest standards of safety. You can, also, be assured that any training you enroll in will be of the highest quality and value on the island.We provide morning snacks; water, colas, non-cola drinks; gear set-up and change between dives; lunch (sandwiches and guacamole); towel service and overnight stowage of gear if you are diving multiple days. The boat is equipped with a head and a freshwater shower to rinse off after each dive.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have to say that our experience with this company was excellent! We were on a cruise ship, and diving excursion was not available, so we searched the Web and found this company. Their office is headquartered out of Texas, so you can call them and discuss the options by phone without international rates applying. They were super fast to respond by email also, and emailed us all the forms we would need to fill out, waivers, etc. prior to the cruise. You could pay them over the phone and everything was secure. We arrived at the site early, and everyone was very nice and friendly as we waited. The experience on the boat and on the dive was great, and a very relaxed atmosphere. We felt like we had our own personal dive boat with the way they worked with us and made everything easy for us. We will DEFINITELY contact these folks again when we are coming to Cozumel. There may be others just as good, but we will stick with we-b-divin.... catchy name even.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Rex,

I am so glad your trip was a success. We really try hard to make each and every person a member of our dive family. wWe hope you can join us again soon underwater!

There are newer reviews for We B Divin' Cozumel

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Just got back from Cozumel and another great trip. These guys do a great job. They are friendly, professional and all around a great experience. I dive all over the Caribbean and this is one of the best operators I have ever dealt with.

Jory,

Thanks so much for posting. It was awesome to have you on board. Don't wait too long to come back!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Many variables go into a one day scuba dive and unfortunately too many went poorly for me to not comment. My two adult sons and I found We B Divin on tripadvisor for our Carnival Triumph cruise stop in Cozumel.

My disappointment was with a wait for 3 people off our same cruise ship for over 45 minutes, the non communication of our asked for sizes on gear from Judy in Dallas to the crew, and the combination of waiting for 3 along with picking up a person at a resort causing the dives to be somewhat rushed and crowded.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

John,

I, of course, have no explanation why three people from your same cruise ship would take 45 minutes longer than you and your boys to arrive at the marina. This sort of thing puts us between a rock and a hard place as they have paid for dives just like you guys so we are hard pressed to leave the marina without them. The additional diver was picked up at the Sabor which was well on the way to the first dive site and could not have delayed the trip more than 10 minutes.

Yes, the staff asked you for sizes again as they were unsure that the requested sizes were correct, however, the wet suits were supplied as requested.

Our boat the, the Yucab III, is 35 feet long and is licensed for 18 divers by the Marine Park. I simply must disagree with you, ten divers is not crowded.

I appreciate all feed back from all customers as I see it as an opportunity for improvement and have already talked with the crew as I am in Cozumel this week. I would very much appreciate any suggestions you might have as to how we might react when prepaid customers are late. As you make your recommendations think about how you would have felt if the shoe had on the other foot and you had been detained for some unknow reason and the boat was not in the marina when you arrived.

Regards,
Judy Kay

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Judy, Carlos, Yasser, Jorge provide the best diving on the island! They don't overcrowd the boat and safety is always the primary concern. I got my certification (OW and AOW) through them and several family members have "discovered scuba" through them. On our last trip, Manual and Jesus also made the trip special for my family.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

James,
Thanks for posting. I am glad your last trip was a success as well. Can't wait to get your wife going on her certifications path.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

First time diving in Cozumel, and Judy, Carlos, Yasser and Jorge were great! Thanks, Judy for being efficient in the booking, and for providing good pick up directions. The dives were awesome. We had researched this dive here on TA, and it did not disappoint. We would definitely return.

1  Thank kofienut
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Alan, so glad you had a great time. Maybe next time you can stay on the island and spend more time with us underwater. Looking forward to it.

Thank you for diving with us and for posting for us on Trip Advisor.