“We had a BLAST”

We B Divin' Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an intimate diving experience you have come to the right place. You can always expect a great trip. Come and experience Cozumel diving with us. "Great Cozumel experience!" August 20, 2013 - A TripAdvisor Traveler Read 18 reviews of We B Divin' Cozumel We are an owner-operated dive company dedicated to giving you more personalized attention, semi-private diving, private instruction and safe, fun diving. We have been providing personalized service to small groups since 1997. Once you experience the comfort and ease of diving Cozumel with us, you will return over and over again. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner just getting your fins wet, our staff will help you enjoy a fantastic scuba diving vacation.Our operation is supervised by a PADI Course Director to assure the highest standards of safety. You can, also, be assured that any training you enroll in will be of the highest quality and value on the island.We provide morning snacks; water, colas, non-cola drinks; gear set-up and change between dives; lunch (sandwiches and guacamole); towel service and overnight stowage of gear if you are diving multiple days. The boat is equipped with a head and a freshwater shower to rinse off after each dive.
Locust Grove, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“We had a BLAST”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Caught tons of fish and would go back in a second...VERY good crew!

They really worked to make sure we had a good time and at one time we
had three fish on the same time! Great!

Visited March 2013
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
I believe you may have posted your comment to the wrong company. We offer diving services and have not had any fishing charters in recent weeks.

Judy Kay

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

It was our first dive ever for my husband and I and it was an unforgettable experience.
I first contacted them by email, Judy was quick to answer and her explanations were useful.
The day of the dive, the boat pick us up at the dock of our hotel. We shared the boat with 5 other experienced divers. The boat did not seem over crowded and it was nice to interact with other divers (who happened to be living in the same city as us!). Our instructor, Carlos, then took my husband and I to the upper deck and explained to us the basics of diving. I was a little worried when I learned that we would dive up to 70 feets (I was expecting much less) but Carlos was reassuring. He answered all our questions and made jokes that made me relax.
On our first dive, when we enterted in the water, Carlos held my hand until I was comftable enough to be on my self, which happened very quickly: as soon as you see the magnificent reefs, you forget everything else!
On our second dive, I experienced some problems: at the beginning, I had an awful pressure in my ear that I couldn't get rid of, and when we were coming up, I though, for a moment, that I was out of oxygen and almost panicked. Both times, Carlos helped me to quite down and to do the right things.
The 2 diving spots were very different but both were fantastic. We saw lots of fish, crabs, lobsters, a turtle, eals and even a shark (nurse shark).
In between the dives, we had sandwiches with cheese, pico de gallo and guacamole and drinks.
I highly recommend this company. They are friendly and highly professional. But I do not know how they compare to others in terms of pricing.

2 Thank Amina123456
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
I am so happy to hear that you had an awesome time. I hope your experience will encourage you to go to your local dive shop to get certified to dive. Please join us for diving again the next time you visit Cozumel.

Highland Village, Texas
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Absolutely great dive group”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I am a brand new diver and was very nervous. Carlos is amazing at making you feel very comfortable! This is such a great crew. My friend is an extremely experienced diver and also felt this is one of the best operations he's ever dove with. They really take care of you, from helping you set up your gear, to providing you with lunch and just an awesome overall dive experience. Highly, highly recommend to everyone!

1 Thank MrandMrs_KH
Jacqi,
I am so delighted that you enjoyed the diving. I know from our conservation that you were quite nervous. We look forward to having you visit and dive with us again.

Dallas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The Best Dive Operator on Cozumel”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This was my second time to dive with We B Divin'. The staff just spoils you and treats you like family. From the minute you step on the boat, you are taken care of. They take you to the best sites that fit your ability, whether you are novice or expert, and keep safety a priority. The Yucab III (the boat) is extremely clean and well taken care of, and comfortable. They provide good food and plenty of water and soda to keep you hydrated. I consider We B Divin' my exclusive dive provider on Cozumel.

2 Thank sansuntx
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
I am so happy to hear that your experience was excellent. And thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. It has really helped us reach out to new customers.

Judy Kay
sueq575
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Great dive company!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were in port for the day in Cozumel. We B Divin' was one of the only dive companies willing to work around our time schedule with the ship. They were very professional. We had two fabulous dives. There was another group of divers who had been diving with them for the past week and had previously went with other companies, who said we "had found the best in We B Divin'" I would definitely dive with them again!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank sueq575
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your dives with us. It is true that it is more difficult to work with cruise divers and co-ordinate with island based divers, but we find it rewarding.

We hope to see you again soon.