“Best dive boat ever!!!!”

We B Divin' Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an intimate diving experience you have come to the right place. You can always expect a great trip. Come and experience Cozumel diving with us. "Great Cozumel experience!" August 20, 2013 - A TripAdvisor Traveler Read 18 reviews of We B Divin' Cozumel We are an owner-operated dive company dedicated to giving you more personalized attention, semi-private diving, private instruction and safe, fun diving. We have been providing personalized service to small groups since 1997. Once you experience the comfort and ease of diving Cozumel with us, you will return over and over again. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner just getting your fins wet, our staff will help you enjoy a fantastic scuba diving vacation.Our operation is supervised by a PADI Course Director to assure the highest standards of safety. You can, also, be assured that any training you enroll in will be of the highest quality and value on the island.We provide morning snacks; water, colas, non-cola drinks; gear set-up and change between dives; lunch (sandwiches and guacamole); towel service and overnight stowage of gear if you are diving multiple days. The boat is equipped with a head and a freshwater shower to rinse off after each dive.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I can't say enough about my experience diving on this boat. The crew is excellent. Felt safe and in control at all times which is a must for me too enjoy my dives. Food was very good and the crew was friendly and inviting. Crew new the waters well and put us in an excellent dive every time. A++++++

1  Thank scubajim77
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

I am delighted that you enjoyed your diving with us in Cozumel.
Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to diving with you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We dove with Yasser and Jorge on November 4th. It was my partner's first dive after getting his certification. We were the only 2 people on the boat. We were very impressed that the trip was not cancelled as we were the only passengers. Yasser and Jorge were excellent. We saw a ton of sea life. The food was great as well.
If you are considering WE B Divin - GO! You will not regret it.

1  Thank James S
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your thoughtful post. I am delighted you had a great time. We hope to see you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We contacted Judy regarding completing our teenagers divingcourse in Cozumel, and me having my first dive after 20 years. The service was excellent, fast answers per mail, telling us exactly what to prepare in Norway before arrivel. Thank you!
Carlos was a reliable, serious instructor for our son aged 14. Thank you!
Yassir and Jorge, thanks for good conversations and guidanse in your beautiful reefs!
I also have to say that your guacamole was the best we have ever tasted:):)
Hope to see you again!

1  Thank Elisabeth S
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Hi Elisabeth,

Thanks so much for the nice posting! I am so glad everything worked out so perfectly. Any time you want guacamole we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Cozumel for the first time in March. We had originally scheduled our dives with another operator, however after practicing at Judy's pool she told us about her operation and we decided to book with the We B Divin' crew. That was the BEST decision we've ever made! Yassir and Jorge were so awesome. I can't say enough positive things about them. Yassir made me feel safe the entire time and was very understanding when I was on my first dive in the blue water. Jorge is a blast to talk to. Do yourself a favor and hangout with him for a while on the deck. He's easily the happiest man in Mexico! He can spot a diver surfacing from a mile away, too.

Carlos dove with us on our last dive and he was a great dive master, as well. We never once felt uncomfortable and we were shown some awesome dive sites. They do appropriate pre-dive briefings and make sure everyone is on the same page. They do a GREAT job at pointing out ocean critters.

They also serve a wonderful little lunch of sandwiches and fresh guacamole and pico de gallo.

The best part was the individual attention that we received. They never have an over crowded boat and they will go out even if there's only two people diving - we had the boat to ourself one day! It was awesome!!

We B' Divin' in probably the best kept secret in Cozumel - they don't have a shop, just a boat. Call judy up and schedule your dives with Carlos, Yassir and Jorge. You won't regret it!

1  Thank Holly R
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Holly,

Thank you so much for your kind comments on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that your trip was so enriching. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We just spent our 30th wedding Anniversay diving with Yasser and had a truly amazing experience. The boat arrived prompty at 8:00am every day right out front of our hotel. We enjoyed 13 dives over a 6 day period. Each dive was full of amazing marine life and will never be forgotten. Thanks to Judy for booking our dives and many, many thanks to Carlos, Yasser and Jorge. Trish & Tom will see you soon!

1  Thank Trish M
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Trish,

Thanks so much for posting your experience on trip advisor.