Tripadvisor
Cozumel
Review Highlights
Broken Bangle

My husband purchased a bangle for my birthday while we were on vacation in St. Thomas and a few... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jilaos
via mobile
Lost diamond

My wife lost a diamond in her ring we purchased last year. Lesly with DI was very quick to get it... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
O8837XEnickc
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from $37.05
from $55.00
from $85.00
from $70.77
2,020 results
All reviews sales person mexican government engagement ring beautiful ring customer service representative sales executive tanzanite earrings wedding band shopping experience beautiful diamond blue diamond beautiful jewelry returned home entire process every step of the way grand cayman bracelet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We purchased a ring in Cozumel and we were told that we would be able to fund it with a 6 month to pay payment option. When we got back home, we found that our Visa card had been charged the full amount. Apparently our " salesman" left out the application for the DI credit card. When we realized what had happened, we contacted DI and our rep, Gustavo arranged for us to get a partial refund back to our Visa since our salesman had not been honest with us.

Gustavo followed up with the Mexican Tax Rebate program as well. We have been issued a refund to our Visa and Gustavo emailed me today that our Tax rebate is currently in process.

I personally would not buy from DI again based on the issues we had with our salesman. I would give them zero stars for a rating.

Gustavo, on the other hand, was easy to work with. He answered all emails in a timely fashion and he was instrumental in getting our refunds. I would give him a 5 star rating for his assistance and performance.

1  Thank bobmA8473FF
ATekel, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr Bob,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us,
we apologize for what you have been through, please email us at cozumelcs@shopdi.com so we can look into the matter and offer a better costumer service,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been a long time Diamonds International customer. My most recent purchase was to upgrade my wedding band and ring (but keeping my original center stone). I've received so many compliments on my ring! I was distraught when I noticed one of the surrounding stones had come loose and fallen out. I contacted customer service and just received my rings back, just like new! Gener was the representative that helped me and was responsive, understood my issue and resolved my issue to my satisfaction. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and the service received when there was an issue.

Dear Mrs. Cayce,
Thank you si much for taking your time to review our store and service,
we are delighted Gener was able to help in a promptly manner,
We will make sure Gener receives your compliment,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lyndon the manager made our entire shoppping experinece a Joy. He was personable, knowlegeable and had great pricing on watches and jewelry. We were trwated like VIP's and we had never been there. If you wnat more than "jewelry".. and you want to be treated like a very special person.. go there. You will not be disappointed.
Sergio from customer service followed up and was very peronable!

Date of experience: November 2019
ATekel, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear valued guest,
thank you so much for taking your time to review our store and service,
we are so proud to have Lyndon as part of our family, ana I will make sure he receives your compliment,

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Bought a ring four years ago and during a cleaning a diamond popped off the ring. They dealt with it on a professional manor and we were totally satisfied with the results all through the process.

Dear valued guest,
thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience we are so happy everything was solved and you get to enjoy the ring now!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Had a problem with one of the diamonds in the ring we purchased May 2019, So in mid-December we started the process to call Diamonds International. it was corrected without a charge and Gener V. was very professional in our communications with Diamonds International. Thanks,

Date of experience: December 2019
ATekel, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear valued guest,
thank you for taking your time to review our store and service,
we are delighted to know Gener took the best care of you,