“Return handled very Professionally”

Diamonds International
Ranked #1 of 44 Shopping in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Diamonds International is the largest duty free jeweler in the world. Renowned for top- caliber customer service, extensive selection of quality merchandise and value pricing, Diamonds International has pioneered the art of duty free shopping in the Caribbean with locations at every major cruise port. We've helped make cruises and Caribbean vacations into something far more special and romantic for couples since 1986.
Beverly Hills, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Return handled very Professionally”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We visited the DI store in Cozumel while staying in Playa. I put a deposit on a necklace with plans to come back and buy it in a few days. Unfortunately we were unable to get back to Cozumel during our stay. We tried to use the deposit in Playa towards a bracelet but were told we could not, had to go back to Cozumel. When we got home I called DI directly and spoke with a very helpful representative named Ileana. She sent me the paperwork and within a couple of weeks my full deposit was refunded to my bank account. I was very pleased and impressed with her level of professionalism and will definitely shop at DI when I go to Puerto Valllarta in February. Thanks Ileana!

Visited October 2012

Trinity, Florida, United States
“Diamonds International, Cozomel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Wide selection of jewlery. Friendly and professional staff with no high presssure to purchase.Excellent quality.

San Angelo, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't Waste your money like I did”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I baught a diamond that was worth half its value.. never mind I traded in my old diamond and took an additional large hit. VERY UNHAPPY!

3 Thank tina r
Grand Cayman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Just went into DI to purchase something for my birthday. The service was exceptional! Ended up getting two free gifts after my purchase.
Would recommend this store to everyone

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Buyer Beware”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Went to Falmouth Jamaica and Cozumel on a cruise and visited both DI stores. Both quote what I thought was an ok price on some diamond earrings that I ended up purchasing for my wife. Upon arriving home in the states I looked went to the DI website and was appalled to find that I paid 100 more than the retail price listed on their site. I was told by our Cruise Port shopping guide that if we got his VIP card for DI we would get the best possible pricing available. I have called and emailed DI to see if they would honor the price from the internet and have not received a response from them. If you plan on buying from DI in the stores do your homework first so you do not overpay for the item as their customer service via phone and internet is poor.

4 Thank Ron D