“Great experience!”

Havana Bob's Cuban Cigars
Ranked #2 of 22 Nightlife in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Cozumel Havana Bobs Cuban Cigars is one of the only stores in Cozumel with Certified, Genuine Cuban Cigars. Havana Bobs Cuban Cigars, is located: Inside Wet Wendys Margarita House .In the main square in Cozumel Mx. Across from Banorte bank, on the corner of 5th av. and 2 Norte st. We are NOT located at the cruise ship pier. You will need to take a taxi to downtown. Be sure to tell the taxi driver you want to go to Banorte Bank on the corner of 2 Norte and 5th av. You will see our Havana Bobs signs there. If you walk in the square Be Ware of all the little stores trying to sell you FAKE cigars in glass box's with no humidor. Havana Bobs features the largest walk in humidor in the mayan Riviera, stocked with authentic Cuban cigars for the discerning customer, at excellent prices. Havana Bobs also has a full line of, desk top humidors, cutters, punches, ash trays, lighters and accessories.You can sit and enjoy an authentic Cuban cigar, with a drink of your choice from the bar. Or order a meal from the restaurant, while listening to live jazz, salsa or reggae, in the Aztec room.Havana Bobs has the perfect gift for your friends, back home. We can help you to get your purchases back home safely.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I were looking for a cigar store in Cozumel and saw Havana Bob's by Wet Wendy's. The air conditioner was a welcome break from the heat. Not being a cigar person myself, Bob was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot. He gave my boyfriend a couple of extras on top of what he bought to try and a cigarillo for me to try. Also - a bonus cutter too! It was a fun experience even for a non-smoker like myself.

We promised Bob a review - and even though it's a year late, here it is!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I stopped in at Wet Wendy's for a break when I saw this cigar shop next door. I saw several people go in and come out with products in hand. I got curious and just stopped in for a chat. As a non-smoker I asked for some basic schooling on his stuff. Man does he know it. And what a nice guy. Bob took the time to go over a lot of information and teaching me some basics. After a bit talking to him, it was like I've we knew each other for years. Just the laid back, calm super nice attitude. I did take back some souvenirs and will stop back again on our next stay in Cozumel. Thanks Bob!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was looking for a good cigar shop in Cozumel and found one! When we walked in we were greeted by a wonderful, beautiful lady who was more then willing to help. Later we found out she was Bob's wife. She told us Bob was at the dentist, and gave us the tour. When we were taking she said she didn't know as much as Bob did but she had a lot of knowledge. Bob is a very lucky man, he gets to live in Cozumel, sell cigars, and has a great wife! What more could any man hope for? The shop had a lot of Cuban cigars, the prices are good and he did have the best!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Spent a very enjoyable afternoon discussing and smoking Cuban cigars with Bob! When in Cozumel, stop by for some great company, conversation, and try one of his private brands. Found them to be a great smoke at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had heard from friends that we needed to stop and see Bob while we were on the beautiful island of Cozumel! Bob is a great guy that took his time to educate us a little bit about Cuban cigars. This is the only place to go if you want a good genuine Cuban cigar on the island. (Make sure you ask to go to Wet Wendy's if going by taxi, the locals won't take you there since he doesn't pay them a commission... Ridiculous I know). It is located right by Wet Wendy's restaurant and bar. Upon entering Bob makes you feel like an old friend. We talked to him for over an hour and he even showed us some pics of his recent trip to Cuba. Be sure to purchase some of his own blend and you won't be disappointed. This was our first trip to the island, for our wedding and honeymoon, but certainly won't be our last. Havana Bob's is a must on your list if you want not only a good Cuban but a great experience! We definitely plan on returning to Cozumel and Havana Bob's, hopefully sooner rather than later. Thank You Bob!