“Snorkeling, lunch, tequila tour, and sightseeing.”

Visiting Cozumel-Day Tours and Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are visiting Cozumel by Cruise Ship or staying at one of the many Hotels. This combo tour will give you the opportunity to fully enjoy the Island.Natural landscapes, Archeological zones, Amazing beaches, Marvelous sea life and so much more ......Many travel here to dive, snorkel and enjoy long days of endless sunshine. But it's our rich traditions that make Cozumel a vacation like no other.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Snorkeling, lunch, tequila tour, and sightseeing.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Really great trip. Arturo was checking in throughout the day between activities to make sure things were going well. He was very detail oriented to make sure everything went perfectly.

Took Taxi from cruise ship terminal to Ferry pier. Met snorkeling guide there and we went to three reefs. They guide feed s the fish a little to get them really circuling and they have an underwater camera man to take pictures if you want to buy. We bought CD it was cool and then after last snorkel stop rode back to peer to meet driver. Arturo was there to coordinate that as well, and make sure we were off with the driver.

Rode to a resteraunt. we literally had the place almost to ourselves, and the food was great. We ate an authentic lunch then at the same place there is a tequila tour (they distill tequila there). then we went on a tour of town to see different areas, stopped for photo ops a few places. went to beach for pictures, and saw more of town.

Cruise ships don't give you a lot of time in port, but we were back right on time to get boarded back without having to rush. Very nice day in Cozumel with a very good guide. Thanks Arturo!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Robrmi

Peoria, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“My Great Trip in Cozumel”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Thank you very much for a life time Expirience
Specially to Arturo and to my driver Antonio to ensure the best for me and me companions.
When I contact Arturo about my visit, and mention to him then I am in a wheelchair and I need special arregments, he was really great into find all this for me, and went out of his way to aloud me to enjoy a great tour around the island, finding beaches with wheelchair acces where I enjoy the sand, and sun. We finish eatin great mexican food, then I love. The only part missing from this great experience was my family, I hope next time all of them join me and enjoy this paradise together
Jeremy W

Visited February 2012
6 Thank JeremyW888
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“private island tour w/safetours cozumel”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We were in Coz May 21, 2012 and booked this amazing tour from Arturo Diaz. We met them very close to the cruise port terminal and we were greeted very warmly by Arturo. Our driver took us everywhere we wanted to go and even more. The lunch was very good. They provided beverages, umberellas, and snorkeling equipment free of charge. We had a great time and will do it again the next time we are there. Thanks Arturo for a great time. Sherry from Oklahoma

Visited March 2012