“Alberto does it again.”

83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Alberto does it again.”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We took 7 family members for a dive trip with Alberto while on a cruise, and as expected everyone loved it. Alberto is very safe and knowledgable about diving, and was able to make sure everyone from beginners to experienced divers had a great time. I've been on so many dives with Alberto, and each one is amazing. I wished I had more time to dive, because he sure makes it fun. This can be a great excursion while you visit from a cruise ship, I do it all the time,and often get 2 tanks in and still have plenty of time to enjoy the city before the ship leaves.

Visited December 2013

Haughton, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“My Open Water Dives with Alberto-Great Instuctor”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I just came back from completing my open water certification dives with Alberto. He makes you feel comfortable and helps reduce the new diver anxiety. He makes sure your dive experience is fun. I put my first tank on during a discover dive in Cozumel 2 yrs ago, and now I got my certification there. Alberto showed me some great reefs, and took some great pictures to take home. Even delivered them to me later that night so I would have them to take home! I know I will be going back to dive in Cozumel, and no question who I will be using! I can't wait to dive off his new boat. Even though I didn't plan it- I had to make one more dive on our last day from the Chakanaab Park with Alberto guiding me. You will like Alberto's easy going attitude, and vast knowledge of the reef's. I highly recommend using him. Randy from Louisiana

Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Day On/In the Water!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Alberto and Josue were awesome...picked us up at our dock in Cozumel on time and couldn't have been friendlier. Took us to two fantastic reef diving/snorkel vistas and then swimming on great beach. Great time with very knowledgeable and hospitable folks.

Visited August 2013
Cozumel, Mexico
“Mexico Dive Trip”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My dive buddy and I just returned from a dive trip to Cozumel. We dove with Alberto and the El Pulpo Dive Shop. We asked him for a easy, slow dive experience. That is just what he delivered. The wildlife he pointed out was amazing. He continually checked on us to make sure we were ok. I would highly recommend using him. If you want the best, look no further. You won't be disappointed!!

Visited April 2013
Newport Coast, California, United States
“My dive with Alberto from El Pulpo Divers”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Erin and Alberto are really amazing people who provide great customer service! I am new to diving and Alberto made me feel very comfortable underwater.. he was always making sure I was ok and relaxed. He definitely helped ease my anxiety! Erin was also there on our dive and took some amazing photos of me and my husband while underwater. She went out of her way to upload and email me the photos from the dive which was way above and beyond anything I expected. The boat that they use to get to the dive sites is a much smaller boat than standard dive companies use (hence you can expect A LOT of bumps and expect to get get drenched). I personally didn't have an issue with it but my husband said he prefers the larger dive boats so that's I why I felt the need to mention it in my review.

Visited January 2013