“High-End in Cozumel”
Review of Buccanos at Night

Buccanos at Night
Reserve with OpenTable
Buccanos at Night is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 373 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Multi-ethnic, multi-sensory dining experience where flavors clash on purpose. Contemporary seafood, fresh fish & premium quality ingredients that change with the season. Oceanview dining terrace with a panoramic view of the mainland skyline enhanced by torches & candlelight. A more relaxed and social approach to dining awaits you at 'Buccanos at Night' Friday and Saturday evening from 6-10:30pm
Dallas
“High-End in Cozumel”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was my first dinner at Buccanos at Night, which is only open for dinner on the weekends. I would say this restaurant would its own against any 4 or 5 star restaurant in the States. As much as I love to eat from the "locals" while I'm in Cozumel, it's nice to have a place like Buccanos to get a gourmet "foodie" meal every once in a while. Highly recommended. Get a reservation!

• Visited July 2013

Chicago
“I have no words for how good the food is.....”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Seriously! The food was so delicious and creatively prepared that I only wished that my trip was longer so I could visit again. Had the lobster ravioli and like a previous reviewer stated, I contemplated licking the plate! Beautiful ambiance, great service, and great food. What more can you ask for?

Visited July 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

As soon as you arrive Ann is outside waiting to escort you inside the intimate restaurant with breath taking view of the ocean. The owner comes out tells you the dinner specials that were freshly caught .
We had a wonderful time, the food was excellent and I felt like a movie star there the way they treated us. There are not many tables which makes it great! Make sure and wear bug spray , if you forget Ann will go get you some . Make sure to get reservations online !! They are only open on Friday and Saturday evening .

• Visited July 2013
i_falkenberg, Owner at Buccanos at Night, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
so happy that you enjoyed yourself with us and thank you for the great review
Syracuse
“Our favorite place in Cozumel!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We celebrated our 25th anniversary here, it was recommended to us by others on trip advisor.. wow were they right. We returned as soon as we could because the food and the atmosphere. Fabulous dishes created by the owner - she oversees each plate as it comes out of kitchen. Specials each night, from drinks to desserts we were very impressed. Only open for dinner Friday and Sat eves, beautiful beach club during the day.

Visited June 2013
thanks for the wonderful review and thank you for spending your 25 anniversary with us ..... enjoy your summer and see you soon
“Delightful waterside restaurant”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food and atmosphere were top notch! I had a coconut shrimp risotto that was amazing! The seafood tasted so fresh and was cooked perfectly. We enjoyed a chocolate trio that was incredible. The only complaint I have is that I was almost hit on the head with a falling coconut that landed next to my chair. I would recommend that all the coconuts over the eating area be removed so that someone doesn't get seriously injured!!

Visited June 2013
i_falkenberg, Owner at Buccanos at Night, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we'll defenetly be more vigilant with regards to the coconuts, We appreciate your comments. Best regards.