“Great people Great operation”

Dive Paradise Cozumel
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
okc
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great people Great operation”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I just returned from my sixth trip to cozumel and my fifth trip with DP. To many great people to mention , but a few as always stand out. Angel at the hotel coz shop was great and really helped me out alot on this trip. Will be back in november.

Visited September 2012

Madison, MS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bad Dive Operation”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been to Cozumel 5 times and have always used Dive Paradise. My husband and I returned to Cozumel on Aug 25 - Sept 1. The trip was a nightmare. We had a group of 28 and were told that we would have two large boats for the week. We were put on two small boats and when we complained we were all moved to one large boat. The manager wasn't willing to listen to our complaints nor concerns. Our trip leader tried to contact Apple but wasn't able to get her. The dive masters and boat operation was good but the management and the communication sucks. I will never use them again.

Jackson, Mississippi
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“NO NEED TO MAKE RESERVATIONS”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Myself and a group of 20 other divers used Dive Paradise out of Hotel Cozumel for the week of Aug 26 - 31, 2012. We had reserved two specific boats for the week months in advance. The first day went fine with the group diving on the boats we had reserved. The following days were not as good. We never knew what boat was going to show up. One day they only showed up with one boat for the whole group. We had to complain to the dive manager each day about the boats to no avail. The whole group was very unhappy with Dive Paradise. With that being said, I will have to say that the Crew on the boats were great. They made the best of the situation at hand. They told us that they dont make the decision on what boat to bring.

Moreno Valley, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dive Paradise Was Awesome!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I went to Cozumel, Mexico on a dive trip that was all inclusive, hotel, food, bar, and diving. Dive Paradise was exceptional and especially Angel at the desk and Martin, one of our dive masters. The staff was friendly, professional and met all our diving needs. Martin actually provided good tips and instruction to each diver about their buoyancy control, breathing and weights needed. He personally took my wife on a strong drift dive to teach her how to drift dive and control her position over the reef. This was a fantastic trip and I would definitely use Dive Paradise again and recommend to anyone!

New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dive Paradise The Ultimate Experience in Cozumel”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have been diving in Cozumel regularly since 1981. Tried many of the operators, some were very good, some not. Then I began with Dive Paradise, the largest dive operation on the island with 3 locations. They have become my family there, as I return now 5-6 times a year. I personally know most of the Dive Masters, and they know me. Professional, timely and with the utmost of care for the safety of their divers. I have logged over 3000 dives with them and never was disappointed. Friendly and knowledgeable staff always ready with a smile. I have trained with their instructors and finished my Dive Mater Cert with them in 2008. Great place, even better people.

1 Thank ZflyDiver