“Excellent Takeout ...Wish they were open for Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Tienda Guido's - CLOSED

La Tienda Guido's
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: La Deli by Guidos is a magic gem located off the tourist path. Here you can find many of our Guidos products ready for you to cook a special dinner at home. We also prepare a daily 3 course meal for only $89.00 Mexican Pesos. We have delicious vegan and vegetarian options for you to enjoy in our lovely garden or to take out. Come and try our housemade bread, granola, yogurth, pastas, sauces, etc.
Toronto
“Excellent Takeout ...Wish they were open for Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed two blocks away and wished we had found it earlier in our trip. We had Quiche and Nopal Salad, Mexican fresh cheese and German Ham. Decided to take out at lunch time to have for our dinner. So worth it!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Insearch0fgreatf00d

Toronto, Canada
“not quite like Shopsy's but excellent none the less”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

So I have an addiction for a Reuben sandwich. even though I gave up on red meat many years ago, I still enjoy a Reuben whenever I can ( couple of times a year). One does not expect to find a good Reuben in Mexico. But I did. quite by accident as I was having a meeting at what I thought was a Coffee shop - turned out to be a Deli, and one even with a Reuben on the menu. Quite unexpected it turned out to be excellent and it was on my third visit that I realized the staff remembered what I wanted before I sat down. Other than the little no-see-ums that eat away at your feet while you are enjoying the memories of the Reubens I used to share with my mom over the years. Good memories and great Reuben sandwich.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mitch G
Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Great food, Great atmosphere, Great staff! What are you waiting for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I eat here 1 to 2 times per week. We can't get enough of the fresh, homemade style food here. They make great dishes of pasta, meat, fish, and the greatest part is everything is FRESH. They have a daily lunch special menu for 89 pesos ($6.80). What a deal! And trust me, you will leave full and satisfied. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Adam S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very cute little place. We ordered salads and sandwiches and they were wonderful. The manager was also top notch and helpful. Nice staff.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank serendipitycalm
Berlin, Germany
“An oasis within bustling San Miguel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

„An oasis within bustling San Miguel“ - I was coming back from a Cozumel snorkeling trip and looking for a nice quiet lunch place in San Miguel before taking the ferry back to Playa del Carmen. Tripadvisor told me to try La tienda Guido’s so I didn’t hesitate to walk the few blocks there. From outside it looked like a small catering place focussed on take-away but I was very happy to find a little garden patio attached. The lunch special was absolutely delicious and the garden setting was calming and relaxing. Exactly what I needed at that moment. I highly recommend to avoid the tourist traps close to the ferry terminal and make the effort to check this amazing place out.

• Visited February 2014