“Very Pleasant Place for Breakfast”
Review of La Tienda Guido's - CLOSED

La Tienda Guido's
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Deli by Guidos is a magic gem located off the tourist path. Here you can find many of our Guidos products ready for you to cook a special dinner at home. We also prepare a daily 3 course meal for only $89.00 Mexican Pesos. We have delicious vegan and vegetarian options for you to enjoy in our lovely garden or to take out. Come and try our housemade bread, granola, yogurth, pastas, sauces, etc.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place has a very pleasant, relaxed, quiet outdoor patio. A very enjoyable place to spend a quiet hour in the morning. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are very good and they may have the best coffee in San Miguel.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This place is just lovely! We popped in most mornings before our dive for baguettes and a cup that they call power chia made with homemade yoghurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal and chia which is the perfect mid morning snack.
I would also recommend it before your flight. Great vegetable strudel, quiche Lorraine and home made turkey and roast beef sandwiches with house made bread.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Guido's Delicatesson is the younger sibling to the big Guido's on the coast road, but it has an entirely different menu, and is only open from 9-5. But here's the thing: it has a fixed price menu for lunch that is a phenomenal deal! You get a fruit water (it changes daily, and there is often a choice), a soup or salad (several choices) and a choice of several entrees. I read that they are now including a dessert. It is 87 pesos (abut $7.00) I ate there three times in January of 2014. I had a roasted garlic soup that was WONDERFUL. On the way out of the restaurant I asked to speak to the chef, and told him how much I enjoyed it. He asked when we were leaving, and volunteered to make it again the day before. I head a breaded pork chop and pasta that was very good. I had a fish fillet that was fresh and beautifully done. Service is very good. You eat in a quiet, private courtyard behind the deli. On your way out, you can pick up some spaghetti sauce and pasta to warm up for your dinner. Be sure to get some of the chocolate mousse. It looks like a small portion until you start to eat it. It is light, and each bite fills your mouth with chocolate goodness. It's worth every calorie.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I lived on Cozumel for 5 months over the summer. La Tienda became my favorite lunch place. I could enjoy a nice meal in a beautiful garden setting. Great service, prices, and food. Check out the "to go" fridge with chocolate mousse and pasta sauces for the "lazy cook"!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is one of the BEST restaurants in Cozumel; 4 of us decided to stop for a lunch and we were not disappointed! the foods was excellent, great atmosphese and service was impeccable and the prices were reasonable. Try the pizza margherita. We will be back!