This resort is situated IN the JUNGLE! Sprawling layout with (I'm guessing) a quarter mile walk from the front entrance to the beach. Our room had a leaky sink and condensation dripping from the bathroom ceiling. We put a couple of towels down and kept going. Neither was a deal breaker because the setting was incredibly lush and everyone we met was incredibly friendly! VERY family friendly. Lots of kids, lots of strollers. Buffet meals - endless food and beverages! Wait staff to greet, seat and bring drinks. Every "do you have....?" was answered with, "Yes. Let me get it for you." I *highly* recommend this resort and Alberto's snorkeling excursion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel