Even the rain couldn't stop everyone from enjoying a wonderful experience at OC Grand. It was my first experience there on recommendation from my travel agent and Boy did He Do Good!! Great Food, wonderful service, the activities and special events, movies really made this trip a success, only problem was the 7 days were over way too fast. Problem was the time share/vacation share people giving away stuff or doing special deals in "cash only" deals. Rip offs in the making - as a solo traveler I really do not understand when I said NO, I meant NO, being hassled even day by the OC people in doing a sales type event got to be a pain, and I didn't like that at all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel