We wish to thank our dive instructor, Carla "Carlita" Guardiola, for her amazing introduction to the world of diving. She patiently guided us from knowing nothing to completing our PADI Open Water Diver Certification. She is as conscientious as she is friendly. Thank you, Carlita, for acquainting us with the wonders of diving.
The resort is excellent. But our experience with Carla made it superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Expedia, Barcelo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel