This place was great. Have nothing bad to say. Beach was great, with great fish and corals just of the shore. If your lucky you will see the sting rays and barracuda! Of course has some dirt but duh it's from the sea weed. Felt totally safe at all times. The staff was great. People can be snobbish and complain on not being seated, but don't have a reservation, sounds to me like its their fault.
The drink were on point. The buffets were soooo delicious.
And a huge recommendation is to go snorkeling!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel