If you want a laid back vacation , this is the place. We were there from Feb 3 - Feb 9, 2013.
Food and service was good, grounds are very well maintained. Staff is super friendly and helpful.
Beach is beautiful, lots of chairs both on the beach and the pools. Shows at night are not extravagant but they do their best. Rooms are very clean but a little outdated. Usual word of advice, do not get drawn in by the time share vendors. Our air Canada rep even warned us about
the free stuff ploy they use to draw you in. All in all, we would go back. Happy vacationing !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Barcelo, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel