Paradise Found! The Occidental Grand Cozumel Resort
The resort is sweetly tucked away amongst the island flora where the fauna makes itself known. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and impeccably maintained. The lovely pathways on the grounds will lead you to your abode or to the pristine beach that awaits you.
Our sleeping quarters were tastefully decorated, very clean and well kept. The balcony was a welcomed place to relax after a day of activities. The beds were firm but we slept well.
The breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets were very tasty with a good variety of dishes to choose from and the deserts…yummy. We also went to the restaurant on the grounds for dinner and it too was very good. The food was delicious and we enjoyed every morsel.
At the beach we enjoyed the sun, ocean view, swimming and snorkeling; it was fantastic. There was quit a number of cabanas to sit under, we took advantage of the shaded area with a cold drink in our hands and relaxed! There were many other activities to participate in but relaxation on the beach is what we desired.
The service staff, well…what beautiful people they are. A people that are gracious, kind, and attentive to your needs, a happy people extending genuine warmth that one must feel to appreciate. So I thank all my brothers and sisters that work at the Occidental for being a part of an experience that I will treasure for the rest of my life.
If you want to experience Paradise, stay at the Occidental Grand Cozumel Resort, for you will find it there. Should you decide to vacation at this breathtaking resort, I hope you will do what I did a number of nights; take a walk down to the beach and look up above to all the points of light shining out of the blackness and raise your voice to the sky and give thanks, be grateful for this beautiful Earth we live upon. Let the Creator Of All That Is and our precious Earth hear your voice and feel your love. Also, thank all the beautiful people that honor and care for her in such a fine way. Shouldn’t all of us as a human family, every day, be giving thanks for all these wondrous things?
With the Love of Light & Peace
C. Quade - Wisconsin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel