This hotel was packed, possibly overbooked, when we arrived. Staff was nervous and confused, really not helpful, though very friendly. I was bored here for a week. They shouldare bring inin entertainment nightly as tgereI is nothing to do. Good thinkto for alla inclusive cocktails! Long walk to beach from the rooms, not horrible just a bit annoying. Pools could have been cleaner. Food was pretty poor. After day 2 I was over it. There are "restaurants" on site which you are supposed to get 2 visits too. They were all booked! I had to plead to get into them. Not a honeymoon spot. Would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel