This was our 3rd stay at the Occidental Grand - and again it was spectacular. The staff is really nice and accommodating - we were in touch with them through facebook and email and we got the room we wanted and they made us dinner reservations ahead of time. The resort is beautiful, luscious green, and make you feel a thousand miles away from home. Can't wait to visit again!
The only downside is no free wifi and the annoying sales people who want you to buy a timeshare - but you just have to ignore them and they leave you alone. The food is also average - if you are picky you might be unhappy but there is plenty to chose from. But the food is pretty much the same everyday - so go out to town and have a great meal there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel