I have stayed here 3 times in the last 5 years. The resort is the perfect size and in a beautiful location - away from town and on a gorgeous long beach. The staff is helpful but you have to be patient. The rooms are very big with marble bathrooms and it always feel like a treat to stay there. I've visited this reosrt multiple times because I am a diver. The dive shop is fantastic - best prices on the island (they always pick-up other divers from resorts next door that charge twice as much). Multiple trips per day so you have options and the diving is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Barcelo, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel