“Great ride”

Thriller Jet Boat and Buccanos Beach Break Tour in Cozumel
Ranked #49 of 281 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: While visiting Cozumel, the Riviera Maya or Cancun we welcome you to take part in any one of our unique excursions. We are truly committed to share with you the most unforgettable, adventurous and fun excursions such as: All Terrain Buggy tours, Snorkel tours. Thriller jet boat and Atvs all settled in a town rich in culture and full of traditions called "EL CEDRAL" proudly operated by Wild Tours with the love and enthusiasm of operating great tours for long lasting memories we are happy to Add-venture to your vacations and to have you smile with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Blaine, MN
“Great ride”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have done ATV rides in the past and figured that this would be a nice sedate ride over a nice paved road. This was definitely not that! We really had fun and would recommend to anyone who wants to take a semi-wild ride over a very rough road...all part of the experience. CAUTION!As the guides caution, if you have back or neck problems or you can't physically take a real beating, don't do this ride.
You will get dirty. I wore a tee shirt, swimming trunks and deck shoes. I threw the shirt away at the end and just stood under the shower to wash off. All part of the fun. We hit the mud hole at the end and got totally drenched.
Carts are hard to steer so bring muscles.
When you get to the swim at the end of the trail, jump off the cliff!
I would recommend to all who are able and just want to do something different.

Visited March 2013
Wildmancoz, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Tours, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thanks for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed the tour as well the rough and rocky trail as that it what we are aiming at good off-road fun adventure. Thanks again and we do hope that you will visit us again sometime. Saludos

• Polish first
“It was worth every penny, and even more fun than I expected.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I saw this tour as part of my cruise excursions. It was the best excursion of the entire trip! You need your bandana to cover your mouth from dust and mud, driving gloves, and sun glasses or goggles. They provide you with some if you don't have for a small fee. You get to take pictures feeding and holding parrots, make sure you get to do that. They take tons of pictures so make it worth while and get in as many shots as you can. The disc comes with some videos and tons of photos of everyone in your group. Plus "Mexican Crocs", lol, and two tee shirts. You'll need a towel, soap, and lotion for the shower after. Especially if you want to shop after, you will be dirty and ashy. It was so worth it though. The guides were super sweet and hilarious. We enjoyed our Mexican massage, and shower with a Mexican or Mexican shower lol. They gave us nachos while we watched the sideshow. The package with all the pics was worth it. I also got to hold a gator [can't remember if it was a croc or an alligator]. I felt like such a boss! I also had the highest jump off the ramp since I was by myself in the car. None of my family was down for dirt and mud, they missed out! Another family was very kind and sort of adopted me for the day and looked out for me, even took pictures of me. I can't wait to do this again with friends. I loved it.

Hey thanks for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed the tour even if your family opted not to go and get dirty with you sounds like you made some new friends the family that you hung out with as well as your guides! Come back and visit us again and we will continue to welcome you as part of the Wild Tours family. Thanks again and saludos;)
“Fun Time”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

After finally deciding on an excursion, I am sure glad we chose this one! The ride was incredible. Although we had some trouble with our xrail, the staff was very responsive and got us a new one right away. I could not recommend this trip more.

Thanks very much for your review! We are glad that you had a great time on the tour and that when you had a problem with your xrail our staff was quick to keep you moving and enjoying your tour I will definitely pass your comments on to the guides. Thanks again and we hope you will visit us again sometime.
iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What a hoot!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We did the ATX Rail to the cave. It was very bumpy, dusty, muddy and exciting. My kids loved it. Our parents 60+ joined us and did fine (we were a little worried). Things to bring: old tennis shoes and clothes to throw out when done, sunglasses, handkerchief to cover your face from dust. They do have gloves, get them! When you splash through the first mud run, you'll be slippery. The cave did smell like sulfur and there were bats, but we all did it. There isn't power steering, so no wusses.

Visited March 2013
Thanks for the review! We are glad that you guys all had a great time on the tour and that your parents also enjoyed it! Thanks again and we hope to see you again maybe on your next trip;)
Tampa, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wild Good FUN”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Expect to get Down and Dirty, but also expect a fantastic time. We booked this tour as part of our RCCL Cruise. We rode the X-Rail vehicles - something like on off road mud buggy. Drive fast over the bumps ad laugh as you go thru puddles!! We are middle aged and enjoyed the activity. You may need a Motrin afterward LOL... The staff is excellent and very well trained to make sure that you have a terrific time but also stay staff. Pablo and Juan Carlos are the two staffers that made our trip the best. Yes the ride is bumpy and you will get COVERED in mud, but its worth it. They also took us to the Jade Caverns to swim and see the sites. Incredibly beautiful. This is an Adventure tour - expect to get an rush out of it. Bring a change of clothes. They have the other equipment available for a charge. Most of the proceeds go toward the animals kept onsite such as birds, gators and snakes. They take great candid videos and pictures for sale afterwards. What a great souvenir! Some level of fitness is required to drive the buggies. The only thing that bothered me was the showers - outdoor - very low pressure.

1 Thank DLA1159
Thanks very much for your review! We are glad that you had such a great time on the tour and that you also enjoyed your mexican massage. Thanks also for sharing the picture you guys really did get covered but its a great picture and we are glad that you had a memorable experience with us. Hope to see you again some time.