“So much fun!”

Cozumel Shore Excursion: ATV Jungle and Snorkel Beach Adventure
Ranked #45 of 288 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: While visiting Cozumel, the Riviera Maya or Cancun we welcome you to take part in any one of our unique excursions. We are truly committed to share with you the most unforgettable, adventurous and fun excursions such as: All Terrain Buggy tours, Snorkel tours. Thriller jet boat and Atvs all settled in a town rich in culture and full of traditions called "EL CEDRAL" proudly operated by Wild Tours with the love and enthusiasm of operating great tours for long lasting memories we are happy to Add-venture to your vacations and to have you smile with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 11, 2012

You take ATX vehicles on a trail through the jungle and then to Jade caverns. Be prepared to get muddy! We had a blast it was like driving a Mario Kart but for real. We got one that just wouldn't go and they switched us to one of the guide's rides instead. It is bumpy and thrilling. There is one big jump towards the end that we really flew on. Jade caverns was smaller then I though and it is a little smelly and dirty looking but it's fine to jump in. Some people say not to bring your camera but I would recommend it. I wouldn't bring a really nice one though just in case ;) otherwise you have to buy a $60 CD at the end of the pictures they take for you and it included every picture not just ones your in and some of them were really blurry.

Wildmancoz, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thanks very much for your review we are glad that you enjoyed the tour so much. We are glad that our guides did a great job and took good care of your group and made the experience even better for you all. Thanks again and we hope you visit us again!
Saludos

Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our last trip in July was in Cozumel, MX. I tried something different with my family. I found Wild Tours. Our tour guide Miguel was very friendly and funny. He showed us the guacamayos, and gave us good ride on ATV thru a moody and rocky path. Along the way we made a stop for a break and the same time to see the alligator. We never thought that we would be touching an alligator. That was very fun!! He was very knowledgeable about the Mayan's history.
If you are planning a trip to Cozumel, MX with your family don't hesitate to ask for Wild Tours. Our entire experience was worth. Miguel thanks again....

Thanks very much for your review! We are glad that you had such a great time on the tour and that Miguel took great care of you guys and shared his Mayan culture with you as well. We do hope to see you again sometime maybe on your next trip to Cozumel;)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very, muddy and rough. Just what we was expecting. The group I was with was kinda in a hurry to leave, so I was given the time to see what pictures I would of liked to have, did want some and this video of us all jumping into the water at Jade Caverns.. So Help me get those pictures, if you can, not sure if you still have them or not. Was there on the 29th of Sept 2012.

Wildmancoz, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Hi Diane H, thanks very much for your review. I am glad that you had a great time on the tour. I am sorry to hear that your group was in a hurry to get out and that you didn´t get a chance to see the pictures. I sent you an email did you get it? I need to know what tour you went on and at what time and if you remember what you were wearing let me know so that I can have the photographer send them to me to get to you. thanks and we hoep to see you again sometime!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This tour was beyond excellent. Pablo and Miguel were AWESOME!!! The entire experience was worth every dime.

Wildmancoz, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thanks for your comments we are glad that you enjoyed the tour so much and that Mike and Pablo did such a great job and made your experience a good one. Thanks again and we hope to see you again sometime. Saludos;)

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Best. Excursion. Ever. My husband and I got SOOOOO dirty, crashed, Stalled out, broke a car, and still had the time of our lives! The Tour guides, Antonio and Sasha, were so much fun. they were quick to help everyone who had "technical troubles" along the way. The path couldnt have been more rocky or bumpy, and that makes it so much fun! Being in the jungle was fantastic, it kept the hot sun away for most of the excursion. The bat cave was a little smelly, but it was an amazing site to see. I will deffinately tell everyone I know about this excursion and encourage them to take it next time theyre in Cozumel! Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks very much for your review we are glad that you had a great time on the tour! I will be sure to commend Sasha and Antonio for such great service and we do hope to see you again sometime in the future! Until then thanks
Saludos;)