“Diving with the best!”

3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: 3 HERMANOS offers Deep Sea Fishing, Light Tackle Fishing, Fly Fishing, Spear Fishing, Private SCUBA Diving Trips and Snorkeling expeditions from the Island of Cozumel. Cruise ship customers departing from Marina Puerto de Abrigo have just a 5-minute cab ride from the cruise terminals! For your convenience, if your hotel has a pier available, we will pick you up. It is also a convenient trip from the Riviera Maya. Just a short 35-minute ferry ride from Playa Del Carmen will get you to the Island of Cozumel and we are just 1-minute from the ferry terminal in Cozumel.
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Diving with the best!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Having known Oscar Hernandez for several years, when he added diving to their family operation it was a no-brainer who we were going to dive with. Now when we go to Cozumel with a group Oscar, Thomas and Adrian take us out wherever the diving is good and don't necessarily follow the rest of the dive operators to a single location. If we want an easy shallow dive because we have not been in a while, no problem! If we want something a little more challenging, no problem! It is great to go with guys who are more interested in making sure we have a good time and go where we want, or suggest even better spots, rather than following the crowd. Always a great experience and never a worry about safety, they know what they are doing.

Visited March 2013
Oscar H, Owner at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hi, Kirk, sorry for not getting back to you before, thank you for taking the time to post and I hope to see you some time soon,

Oscar

San Jose, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“3rd time and it gets better each time!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This trip was our third trip to Cozumel to do some scuba diving. Oscar Hernandez certified our open water dives and we've been diving with him and Tres Hermanos ever since for this simple reason: absolutely excellent personalized service!

The dives are always in small groups, i think our biggest was 7 people.
There is always a very experienced guide to take us to interesting sites,
On one dive, the guide, knowing that i burn my air really fast, actually shared air with me for a five full minutes, thus extending my dive much longer than i could have gotten otherwise. "It's just air" he said... to me its MY DIVE!! I don't get to do this often so it REALLY meant a lot to me to get the most out of it! Thanks Raoul!
Oscar always gets me the exact rental equipment i ask for, and on this series of dives it was flawless.

My gal and I will always use Tres Hermanos. You guys are the best.. hands down!!!

Elliot and Andrea

Visited April 2013
Oscar H, Propietario at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Hola! Elliot, thank you for taking the time to write, it was nice as always to have you here, please keep in touch!
Gaithersburg, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Oscar took my husband and 17-year-old son on their first scuba dive. He was knowledgeable, professional, and personable, and explained things very clearly. My daughter and I snorkeled right above my husband and son and had a great time. We arranged everything from the States beforehand and everything happened just as it was supposed to. A great outfit!

Visited March 2013
Oscar H, Owner at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Hola! thank you for taking the time to post, I'm very sorry for not getting back to you before I hipo you Guys can visit us some time soon, both your Son and Husband did very good! you may want to tray next time :-)
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Many years diving with Oscar”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been diving with Oscar for many years, and have had the pleasure of having him instruct my son for his certification a few years ago. Oscar has and continues to offer the very best in instruction and guidance. His skill, and a wanes of the dive sites a second to none. We have come back to Cozumel again this year and are pleased to dive with Oscar once again. I have and will continue to recommend him to all of my friends and anyone else I know is looking for a great experience in Cozumel..thanks Oscar..

1 Thank Randal T
Randy, my friend it was very nice to have you visitting and diving see you next time thank you!
“Best dive crew ever!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Oscar & Andre were wonderful divemasters. They made our adventure effortless from start to finish. We arranged a dive / fishing charter for a small family group consisting of both divers & non-divers. They cleaned & iced our catch for us to have for dinner. They were very responsive to email, making the trip easy to arrange from the states. Also, they were very adaptable to our needs & the unpredictable weather. Will definitely dive with them again.

Oscar H, Propietario at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Donna,

thank you thats very nice from you taking the time to post please keep in touch and I hope you Guys can make it back some time soon! we also had a good time diving and fishing with you

Best