“Delicious Chocolates”

Chocolateria Isla Bella
Ranked #1 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: We are a mother/daughter team dedicated to making people happy through chocolate. We handmake all of our chocolate creations daily using the finest and freshest ingredients, no preservatives and a lot of love. We hope you'll enjoy the chocolates as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stopped in on way back to hotel and wow, glad we did. My daughter and I loved their fantastic chocolate delights. They gladly provide samples of the many many varieties, which is a problem, because you want to buy them all! My personal favorite was the triple chocolate and my daughter loved the peanut butter flavored.
I thought the pricing was reasonable considering the quality of the chocolates they use and hand make each one. If you want cheap, go to the Mega Supermarket. This is a must stop if you are craving delicious chocolates while in Cozumel.

1  Thank AggieDiver86

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped on after reading the reviews. So glad we did. The chocolates are wonderful and is worth the stop on tour visit to the island. The ladies are friendly and the individual pieces are about 2 dollars. Your taste buds will thank you!!! Can't wait to visit again next year during carnaval

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Read all of the reviews and just had to stop in, as we were staying at suites bahia for carnaval, oh what a treat!!!.....The lime coconut was my favorite, and I stopped in a couple of times for these delicious melt in your mouth chocolates!!!....The ladies are very friendly and are delivering quality product, dont forget to make this a stop in your visit to the island!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have been traveling all over Mexico and have spent the last 3 months in Cozumel. I found this chocolate shop recently and havent been able to stay away! The owners are very friendly and the chocolate is amazing. The price is right and quality is excellent.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The chocolates are amazing and the owners are wonderful! I buy the chocolates for myself as well as for gifts, they are a big hit. Whether you live on the island or are just visiting you must stop in, you will be very happy you did! Chocolate makes you happy :)