“Little piece of heaven”

Chocolateria Isla Bella
Ranked #2 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: We are a mother/daughter team dedicated to making people happy through chocolate. We handmake all of our chocolate creations daily using the finest and freshest ingredients, no preservatives and a lot of love. We hope you'll enjoy the chocolates as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Read all of the reviews and just had to stop in, as we were staying at suites bahia for carnaval, oh what a treat!!!.....The lime coconut was my favorite, and I stopped in a couple of times for these delicious melt in your mouth chocolates!!!....The ladies are very friendly and are delivering quality product, dont forget to make this a stop in your visit to the island!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have been traveling all over Mexico and have spent the last 3 months in Cozumel. I found this chocolate shop recently and havent been able to stay away! The owners are very friendly and the chocolate is amazing. The price is right and quality is excellent.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The chocolates are amazing and the owners are wonderful! I buy the chocolates for myself as well as for gifts, they are a big hit. Whether you live on the island or are just visiting you must stop in, you will be very happy you did! Chocolate makes you happy :)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were so happy to find this hand made chocolate shop. Wonderful Valentine find. Rationed each piece to truly enjoy them. Will be back next year for more.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Was not impressed with the quality of the chocolate for the price we paid. Will not go back. Made a special trip there after reading all the reviews wast of time and money.

5  Thank Kelly1954
Chocolateria, Owner at Chocolateria Isla Bella, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Hello. I am very sorry you didn´t like our chocolates to the point of writing a terrible review. We hand make them all so carefully and with such passion. The chocolate is the best we can find and is imported from Belgium. I remember you and your wife well since you came in the store with a very confrontational attitude. You also had samples of the chocolate before purchasing which leaves me totally confused as to why you purchased them after trying samples and knowing the pricing. It seems odd to me. In any case, we always strive to do our best and are very sorry you didn´t appreciate our chocolate and our creative efforts.