“Delicious chocolate but make sure to have exact change.”

Chocolateria Isla Bella
Ranked #1 of 369 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a mother/daughter team dedicated to making people happy through chocolate. We handmake all of our chocolate creations daily using the finest and freshest ingredients, no preservatives and a lot of love. We hope you'll enjoy the chocolates as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious chocolate but make sure to have exact change.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The quaint store offers a variety of chocolates. I had planned on only getting 2-3 pieces but after tasting the free sample, bought 8 different pieces. I was a little irritated that I had to correct the young lady who took my money after she gave me only half of my total change.

3 Thank AsianAbroad

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Chicago
“If You Love Chocolate You'll Love Chocolateria Isla Bella!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I read about this place on Trip Advisor so it was on my list of places to visit and will remain so on each visit to Cozumel. The owners are a wonderful mother-daughter team who take great pride in explaining their creations and for the record the young lady is named, Isabella, not Islabella (beatutiful island). Everything they make is outstanding and I recommend you visit them to enjoy their wonderful chocolate!

Cozumel
“Thank you for being in Cozumel”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I thought I was having chocolates in Europe, they were so delicious!!!!!!!

Colorado
“Decadent treat”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

They suckered me into the door with an offer of free chocoalte samples and boy was it worth it. They have an inventive selection of chocolate truffles that litterally melt in your mouth. A must try!

Visited July 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Chocolate in Cozumel”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We've been to Cozumel 4 times and this is the best chocolate shop we've seen by far!! You simply must go and try and their delightful treats. I can't wait to go back to Cozumel just to get more of their chocolates!!

• Visited June 2012