“Very good”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Cozumel, Mexico
“Very good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I don't eat here often, but a good friend really likes their lobster so I went with friends recently. The portions are quite large, so two of us shared a salad and then shared an order of lasagna. The Caesar salad was good, but not great, but I did really enjoy the lasagna. Even though we shared the lasagna, I still ended up taking some home and had it for dinner the next night. Their selection of desserts all sounded wonderful, and I opted for the bread pudding with rum sauce. It was fantastic! I don't know if she makes different desserts each night, but if they have this when you are there, give it a try. The serving of that dessert was huge, so I took part of that home too! Even after sharing, I ended up with dinner for 2 nights.

• Visited May 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Nice location. Good food.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This place is located in the old La Prima Pizza location, so very good view. Nice people, good serice, and decent prices.

• Visited January 2014
“Good food, way overpriced”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

After wandering downtown Cozumel, my girlfriend and I stumbled upon this place and decided to give it shot. After going up one of the innumerable spiral staircases that most buildings here sport, we were greeted with a decent (but unspectacular) view and a friendly staff.

Most of the menu was very expensive, and we decided to share a plate and appetizer, which it turns out was more than enough to feed us. I just feel it would be a problem if you came with people unwilling to share. The cuisine was Northern Italian, with lots of seafood on the menu. The lobster alfredo was very good.

While the food was good, it just didn't seem worth the price. The flower salesmen and guitar players they let in we're mildly annoying and for a slow night, service seemed to be a little lacking.

1 Thank Obey P
Auburn, California
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful place to eat. Their service is great and their food is great. My wife and I like to split meals so they bring it to us on two different plates. This place is the old Prima location and I like La Terraza a lot better!

Visited June 2013
Stirling, Canada
“Worth searching out”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This restaurant is a bit tricky to find, but we had a lovely dinner here and would go again if we find ourselves back in Cozumel. The staff was excellent, and the food very good. It is always nice to find a menu that has options other than Mexican, especially if you are staying longer than a week.

• Visited March 2013