“Cha Cha Cha and Edmundo are Cozumel's FINEST!”

Cha Cha Cha Dive Shop
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I have been diving with Edmundo and Cha Cha Cha for the past 16 years. Over that time, Edmundo has become like part of our family. He's funny, engaging, patient, and kind. On top of that, he is a wonderful dive master, one of my favorite people in the world to dive with.

Once, after a morning dive with Cha Cha Cha, we decided to dive in the afternoon with another dive operator, and it was a huge mistake. You just can't get the same personal attention to every aspect of the dive anywhere else that you can at Cha Cha Cha.

There are newer reviews for Cha Cha Cha Dive Shop

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Gooing baaaack!! My husband and I have dove with Edmundo and his crew about 6 times, my husband refuses to go with anyone else bacause he knows that Edmundo is a true professional and he whole-heartedly cares about the people he takes diving. He is very aware of what's going on under water, over water, he can sense when you are nervous and he can spot the over achievers!!! LOL All this experience that he has makes for a comfortable, safe and exciting dive every time!!! Gracias Edmundo y familia por sus atenciones a través de los años... See you soon :0) Trey & Alejandra, Austin Texas

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Went to Cozumel on a cruise a couple weeks ago and was told to track down Edmundo at the Cha Cha dive shop. He's local and we didn't want to go through the cruise ship. My girlfriend took care of the arrangements and when we hit Mexico we grabbed a cab to Cha Cha. We brought along two extra guests unannounced. No problem!!
Edmundo got us geared up. Make that, I didn't think I needed a wetsuit and he brought two for me! I wore both! He and his staff were very friendly and helpful! We went to a marina where we grabbed our little boat and off we went. The weather was rainy and crappy. Edmundo was so sweet and wrapped us in towels trying to help cut the cold!
When we got there he asked us what we wanted to see! We got everything we wanted and more! I don't know how he knew where every shark and turtle was, but he did!! It was a great 2 tank dive even it was freezing!! Also the prices were very reasonable!
I would definitely go back again and recommend this place to friends!
Cha Cha was great! Thanks for a fun time!!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We booked a day of diving when our cruise ship was in port with Cha Cha Dive on Jan. 11, 2014 and had a great time. Edmundo the owner and dive master was awesome. The boat was small enough to limit the number of people, and thats always nice. We had 5 in our group and that was perfect. Edmundo was an excellent dive master, who knew the area well, and took us to great dive sites. Before the first dive he asked what we wanted to see? We all said turtles, and that dive we saw five turtles. The second dive he asked us what we wanted to see? We said sharks. That dive we saw 2 sharks. He was fantastic!! We did a 2 tank dive for around 80.00 with all equipment. Without equipment it was around 100.00, I thought that was really well priced. They had water, cola, and fruit to eat in between the dives.
We were starved when we got back from the dive and he took us right down the street to eat at fabulous restaurant.
I would recommend this dive shop to everyone and anyone. Edmundo rocks. Can't wait to come back.

1  Thank havepasseswilltravel
Reviewed January 21, 2014

And you get to dive with the owner, Edmundo Torres. The best in Cozumel! Small 6 pack boat with particular attention to pointing our sea life. Not a cattle boat operation and not restrictive on time.