“Personal Service at it's best!!!!!”

Cha Cha Cha Dive Shop
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have just returned from spending a week on Cozumel diving with Cha Cha Cha Dive Shop and Edmundo Torrres (owner/operator). I first went to Cozumel about 19 years ago and have been back about a dozen times since then; I have about 300 logged dives from various places around the world. I met Edmundo and Cha Cha Cha during my second trip to Cozumel, and while Cozumel is not what it once was, Edmundo has remained an island favorite of mine.
Edmundo is innately attuned to the marine life surrounding Cozumel Island and the various dive sites available. He operates a fast 6-8 passenger dive boat; he does a great job of matching the skills of the diver to the various sites available. I can honestly say there is no dive site that he does not know intimately. Since he operates a small fast boat you are not entering the water with a cattle car of other divers scaring off marine life. I went with my 15 year old son (20 logged dives before we arrived) and Edmundo had my son enthused and safely diving & demonstrating the skill and comfort of an advanced diver open water diver.
There are many great diver operators on Cozumel Island, I believe Edmundo Torres and Cha Cha Cha Dive Shop is among the best to be found. He is on Calle 7 Sur directly across from the street from the main post office. His office is in the back of the souvenir shop on the front of the small two story building. There is signage overhead and it is worth asking the souvenir shops ”where is Edmundo”? Searching Edmundo and Cha Cha Cha Dive Shop out, is akin to finding the best place to eat on Cozumel Island. Enjoy your trip!

2  Thank Thorner H

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was my husband and my first time diving in Cozumel and what a wonderful experience. John made sure I was comfortable since this was my first experience drift diving. It was a nice small group of four which made it even more enjoyable because we had heard that some dive places it is a cattle boat. They do not take more than six divers They took care of all our equipment helping us get it on and changed the tanks for us which was very nice. We just sat back and enjoyed ourselves. During the surface interval they had fresh fruit and water or juice which was delicious. After our dive Dennis a friend of Edumundos took us on a little city tour which was nice since we wanted to see Cozumel because we were on a cruise and had to get back to the ship. This dive shop is very accommodating in all ways from the minute I contacted them before our cruise to the minute we met them. Definitely worth contacting if you want to dive in Cozumel. Oh this was a Christmas Day dive and what a wonderful present to see spotted eagle rays.

1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I arranged to dive with Cha Cha Cha again this year. We went to Cozumel with another group of 4. Everyone from the novice diver to the advanced had a great time. They really go out of their way to give you a great experience. John and Edmundo made great choices for our dives and gave us a great experience from arranging pick ups to serving great fruit at our interval stops. We all felt very comfortable and safe. John even put on a Santa hat for a Christmas dive, which made everyone laugh. We had all our equipment set up for us ready to dive. I have not gone diving for about 2 years and even my check out dive off shore was fun. I would hightly recommend Cha Cha Cha.

1  Thank yogaprincess1
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was our first trip to Cozumel and we were recommended this shop by a friend. We were immediately grateful for the recommendation. John & Edmundo went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable with the conditions and took us to breath-taking sites. We were entertained with great stories on the trip out and during the surface intervals. Once in the water, we were treated to amazing views and incredible encounters with many different marine animals. We felt safe and very well taken care of the whole time. Thank you very much John & Edmundo, we'll be back soon!

1  Thank spitfire_z
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We just returned from another great dive trip with Edmundo and John from Cha Cha Cha .This is our fifth time diving with them and by far they are the best people to dive with. Small boat and they take no more than six divers at a time. (No cattle boat here) John took us where we wanted to go and bottom time was good. He never rushed us , but was always aware for our safety.
Thanks again guys for another great trip.
Already making plans for next year!

Gail W.