“NOT a good experience” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Terraza

La Terraza
Ranked #75 of 359 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh seafood delivered daily, homemade pasta, and fresh baked bread. Everything is made in house, all of our sauces marinara, alfredo, and pesto. All of our desserts are made in our kitchen with fresh ingredients. fresh produce delivered daily. Homemade pizza's made to order. Our experienced waiters are helpful and courteous. We are happy to tailor your meal to your dietary needs.
Dallas, Texas
“NOT a good experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

While I was in Coz July 4-9, 2013, I wanted to try La Terraza after reading the reviews here. The place was empty, and that should have been the first clue. My food was below average. One friend's dish was downright inedible. Since it had shrimp in it, I only tried just the sauce/rice to see if it was really all that bad. It was. I love spicy food, so spice wasn't the issue. It just had an awful taste to it. My “mojito” was basically a glass stuffed with mint leaves, with some pre-made mixer poured over it. If there was any alcohol in it, I couldn't tell it. I tried someone else's margarita, and too it tasted like it had been made from a pre-packaged mix. La Terraza may get good reviews from others, but I cannot not recommend it and wish I had gone somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Eno G

“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been enjoying much of the local food in Cozumel and playa del Carmen...but we needed a break from the taquerias! La Terraza was jut what we wanted! Delicious food, fresh ingredients, delightful service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Punta Cana
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We were referred to this fun little place from a friend who stayed on the island for 2 years and were not disappointed! We had great mojitos to start followed by capreses salad that was out of this world! I would highly recommend the combo Alfredo which had shrimp lobster scallops as well as grouper. The Alfredo was some of the best we had tasted! To finish the night we had the tiramisu which was also to die for! The waiters were great fun...JJ and Jose made the night entertaining since our party of 5 were the only ones on this cute roof top restaurant!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jessica H
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Consistently Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We ate at La Terraza 2 1/2 times during a recent two week stay in Cozumel (twice for dinner and once to join friends for dessert). Each time the food was delicious. Service was timely and friendly and they are willing to make accommodations for food allergies. Can't go wrong with the lobster fettuccine, seafood lasagna, and salad caprese. While my husband and I may split an entree so as to save room for dessert, their key lime pie is soooooo good (best on the island) we each have our own serving!

Visited May 2013
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“Dinner with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food and wine were good. The bruschetta had a little too much balsamic vinegar. The view is nice but the stair climb is treacherous for the klutzy or tipsy.

Visited May 2013