“Amazing diving.”

Wildcat Watersports
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: With over 30 years experience Wildcat Watersports and Victor Casanova specialize in snorkeling and deep sea fishing day trips. Flexible and personable, trips can be tailored to your group's schedule and needs. From novice to pro, snorkeling in the crystal aqua waters reveals a vast array of multicolored fish and corals. Visibility often stretches to 100 feet. Big fish abound in the waters between the island and the mainland – Sail Fish, Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Dorado and more.
Baytown, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing diving.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Have been diving with Victor for years. I have enjoyed it every year. The guys on the boat are great Tony is a fantastic dive master. I give them my highest recommendation. If you want to have a great dive trip call these guys!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Jodigirl29

Santa Fe, New Mexico
3 attraction reviews
“These guys are great”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Victor,Tony and the rest of the crew at Wildcat are awesome. This is our second time to Cozumel and our second time diving with wildcat,and we could not have been treated better. Five 2 tank dives all in different parts of the reef,from wall dives,to swim throughout,to just easy going shallow dives they showed it all to us. We will be back

Brad and Julee from Santa Fe New Mexico

Visited December 2013
1 Thank brad d
Charleston, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very nice and accomodating man.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We hired Mr Casanova for a snorkeling trip on Nov. 18, 2013. We were on a cruise ship and when the ship notified us that we would be late arriving in Cozumel we called Mr. Casanova who delayed our trip by 2 hours. He and his mate were at the boat when we arrived and could not have been nicer or more accomodating. He took us to 3 separate spots and we were properly outfitted and his mate dived with us. Snorkeling was very good. He is a true professional and I would definitely go with him again if we are back in Cozumel.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank 60yearoldcruiser
Evadale, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A memory we will never forget snorkeling in Cozumel with Victor "The Wildcat" and his crew!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had the most amazing time snorkeling in Cozumel and all because of Victor and his crew. They literally took care of everything we didn't have to worry about anything so it made our vacation so stress free!! Tony was such a great teacher who took the time to show us and teach us the names of a lot of the fish. It was so beautiful words cannot describe it. They was so courteous and helpful even when a friend in a group couldn't swim and was scared of water they took the extra time and effort to help her overcome her fears. The only complaint I have with my whole experience is that our time was to short. We got to Cozumel on a cruise so we only had a few hours. We are already thinking about planning our next vacation and it will be to stay a few days in Cozumel and the first and only person I will be contacting for all our activities will be Victor and his crew! We cannot thank them enough for the memories they gave us!! Can't wait to go back!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Tori D
State College, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Another Great Day Snorkeling in Cozumel”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Victor "the Wildcat" has been the only Dive Master I have used for 20 + years. Victor and his crew taught me how to dive on my first visits to Cozumel and when I return with friends and family for a non dive vacation, Victor takes us out for a day of snorkeling and fishing.

1ST reason we go back to Victor is SAFETY. Victor puts the safety of his clients above all other considerations. You would assume that all operations would do this. Victor is in charge and he is always accessing safety issues. He is taking care of us in unfamiliar waters so that we can enjoy seeing all the fish and sea turtles.

2nd SMALL GROUP SIZE: When you are out on the water and see other dive operations in the vicinity, you will see large boats with as many as 15 - 20 people around the boat. Of course, they have more instructors. I would never want to be in such a big group and will pay more for safety, peace and quiet on my vacation. I am so much happier that we are not waiting for all these people to get in and out of the boat. We are also not dealing with all of the swimmers who are not comfortable in the open water. With our small group, we know the person who needs a little TLC to get comfortable on the big blue water.
Every outing with Victor has been a small group. Sometimes, we have allowed Victor to bring a few more people. This makes it more fun and social. At most we get around 5-7 people on the boat and have gone out with as few as 3. It is a very comfortable group size and a nice boat.

3rd, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. When you schedule a day with Victor, you can adjust the start time in the morning. If the weather starts to change, you can decide you might want to get out of the water and start fishing.

4TH GREAT EXPERIENCES. The previous two points would mean nothing if we were not having a great day. Each day on the boat with Victor has been "the best day yet"!

Victor treats all of his clients with patience and respect. I trust him with family and friends each time we are in Cozumel. Call him on his cell numbers. Tell him what you want to do. Talk over your options. Let him know if you have any special requests for food or drink. You will have a great time!

Visited August 2013