“Wonderful day of snorkeling with WIldcat Watersports”

Wildcat Watersports
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: With over 30 years experience Wildcat Watersports and Victor Casanova specialize in snorkeling and deep sea fishing day trips. Flexible and personable, trips can be tailored to your group's schedule and needs. From novice to pro, snorkeling in the crystal aqua waters reveals a vast array of multicolored fish and corals. Visibility often stretches to 100 feet. Big fish abound in the waters between the island and the mainland – Sail Fish, Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Dorado and more.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wildcat owner,Victor, has been offering snorkeling and dive trips for over 30 years. I have had many great snorkel and dive trips with him since 1983. I just returned from a recent trip to Cozumel, which included a day long snorkel trip with my family. We had a great day with VIctor and his mate, Alberto. I highly recommend his operation for all water sports. Service is reliable, personal, and most of all very safe.

1  Thank Webbee

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family of 4 went snorkeling on the Copy Cat. If you are looking for a personalized experience without lots of people and commercialization, then this is the company for you. I spoke with Victor on the phone and then by email and he was very nice and extremely accommodating. He made it easy to find the marina and suggested a great place to eat afterwards. While the boat is not new or fancy, the crew was exceptional and made our experience one we will always remember. I would definitely call Victor again.
Honor Hannon
Atlanta, Georgia

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Victor, with Wildcat Watersports, has been our Dive Groups Guide for many Years! I always have the VERY BEST time and experience with Victor and his crew! He always knows the best places to dive with plenty of sea life for me & my group to photograph! He always has the Best Dive Master witch will make your time underwater very safe & that is super important to all of us!! I also like it when he takes my friends & I on fishing trips because you are always going to catch something & have a good time!

1  Thank DonnieBaytown
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Went fishing with Victor, owner of Wildcat Cozumel, what a blast!!! Caught a Wahoo,Sailfish and White Marlin. Crew was very good. Victor is the best. Very kind and helpfull. Don't go unless you want to catch a fish!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Me and my family have been diving/fishing/snorkeling with Victor and the crew of Wildcat for probably over 20 years. There is a reason we keep going back to them, they are awesome. Wouldn't go with any other company in Cozumel. Victor will take care of you!!

1  Thank Bergener13