“Diving with Victor and his crew”

Wildcat Watersports
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: With over 30 years experience Wildcat Watersports and Victor Casanova specialize in snorkeling and deep sea fishing day trips. Flexible and personable, trips can be tailored to your group's schedule and needs. From novice to pro, snorkeling in the crystal aqua waters reveals a vast array of multicolored fish and corals. Visibility often stretches to 100 feet. Big fish abound in the waters between the island and the mainland – Sail Fish, Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Dorado and more.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

For over thirty years we have celebrated birthdays and anniversaries diving and snorkeling with Victor and his crew. Their knowledge of the reefs and dive sites is superb. Over the course of three decades with WildCat divers I think we have seen every fish imaginable. There is no one I would feel more comfortable with and we look forward to our next wonderful journey with them. Thanks for the memories Victor, can't wait to see you again.

1  Thank ColoradoDakota
There are newer reviews for Wildcat Watersports

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have now tried many of the small boat snorkel excursions available in Cozumel (small boat = up to a dozen or so snorkelers, not the big catamarans with 40-60 people trying to snorkel in the same place at the same time) and I have been happiest by far with Wildcat. The knowledgable guide took us to some of the very best reefs, and we saw more different corals and fishes than I've ever seen in a single day of snorkeling. They took their time and never rushed us, and made sure we didn't miss anything special that came along (lobsters hiding in cracks, etc.). They provided a filling lunch. Wildcat is owned by Victor Casanova, and to book with him there's one thing you should know: he's not an online/email kind of guy. You pretty much have to call him. If that is inconvenient for you, rest assured that it is well worth it, because you will see the best that the southern reefs at Cozumel have to offer.

3  Thank ewave38
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The boat was a comfortable size and there was enough room to move about. The capitan, capitan assistant and divemaster were all very knowledgable and helpful in setting up equipment, helping you get your epuipment on, and explaining things. We had a two great dives with a few large nurse sharks and turtles, along with the usual colorful and veried fish species common for Cozumel. During the surface interval they had sandwhiches (big!), fruit and some reeeeeally good guacamole!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I went on a snorkel trip with Wildcat, when on a cruise, in Cozumel, two years ago. The attention, kindness, and knowledge of the crew was incredible. I vowed to come back. Now, two years later, I'm just back from a week on Cozumel. I took a snorkel trip with Victor's company again and was thrilled again. It was as good as I remembered it, or maybe even better. We saw eels, a big nurse shark, a turtle, lobsters, stingrays, magnificent corals, and of course a gazillion colorful fish. There were three snorkel sites, and a snack that really qualified as lunch, plenty of it. I also took snorkel trips with two other companies this time. They had much faster, larger, and newer boats, but the quality of the tour, time spent in the water, knowledge of the guide and driver (Joel and Julio), and flexibility on Victor's tour were way superior, hands down. One of the others I went on, recommended by practically everyone, would have cancelled the tour if my sister and I had been the only guests (as we were on Victor's boat). That tour cost almost the same amount as Victor's tour, and was nice, but not nearly as nice as Victor's. Another one, with a big website and Facebook presence, was part snorkeling and part party. I have to say that the party was GREAT, the snorkeling was good, but still not as good as Victor's. I will never go to Cozumel without a Wildcat snorkel tour. IMPORTANT - it's not easy to get hold of Victor by e-mail, but call him on the phone, and you won't be disappointed. His English is good.

1  Thank jeannesnorkel
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Cozumel is a wonderful place to visit. We've been going for years there and have always had a good time.The weather is mild so bring your shorts and most important your swim suit lol.We like to dive and with all of the different dive shops and groups Victor Casanovas Wildcat Watersports is the best. We have used Victor for the last nine years diving ,snorkeling, and fishing.We have a large group that goes every year 14 to 16 people around June. Most dive, some snorkel and few just for the trip there.Just got back from Mardi Gras there and made a few dives.
And already have this years trip for June planed. If you would like the best of care for your family and friend I can't think of anyone better than Wildcat Watersports . Hope to see you there.

1  Thank Rustypentecost