“The best dive, snorkling and fishing. I reasently returned to Cozumel and used Wildcat Watersports again.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wildcat Watersports

Wildcat Watersports
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: With over 30 years experience Wildcat Watersports and Victor Casanova specialize in snorkeling and deep sea fishing day trips. Flexible and personable, trips can be tailored to your group's schedule and needs. From novice to pro, snorkeling in the crystal aqua waters reveals a vast array of multicolored fish and corals. Visibility often stretches to 100 feet. Big fish abound in the waters between the island and the mainland – Sail Fish, Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Dorado and more.
Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

this past September a friend and I returned to Cozumel for diving snorkling and some fishing. we were in Cozumel for 10 days we used Wildcat Watersports for everything. Victor and his crew are very professional and helpful. I will recomend to all my friends and people I meet to use Victor and Wildcat Watersports.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Drace W

Austin, Texas
“Unforgetable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband has been a long-time diver with Victor and his Wildcat staff. I had heard from him how consistently professional and awesome they are. Earlier this year I completed my certification and have now just returned from my first salt water dive trip to Cozumel. Victor arranged our week of diving and Tony Avila was our Dive Master. I cannot say enough about how comfortable they made me and how amazing each dive was. I am truly hooked on diving and can't wait to go out with Wildcat Divers again as soon as possible. Thanks guys! Grace

Visited November 2012
Kentwood, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Victor and the Crew of the Wildcat are awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I just want to say that the time i spent in Cozumel was the best time of my life, thanks to Victor and his crew on the Fatcat and Wildcat.
My wife and I cam down here for our birthdays to spend time with another couple, Todd and Grace and the only dive crew that he (Todd) will work with is Victor and his crew!
Tony, the dive master is one special guy. The directions and information that he gives to you about your day the dive waters and what you will be encountering is great. Just the overall time with the crew was great and I look foward to our visit next year and you guessed it diving with the Wildcat crew!

Thank You Victor for everything!
You too Tony! :)

Visited November 2012
Deer Park, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wildcat Watersports is the Best !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Have been going to Cozumel & using Wildcat Watersports for the last 10 years. I Must Say They Are The Best !!! Victor & His Crew are Awesome. I have never felt safer when diving. Would never use anyone else. Thanks so Much To Victor, Tony & all the guys !!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank JohniceE
Baytown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Scuba diving with Wildcat Watersports”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

We have a group of 16 that have been going to Cozumel every June for the past 7 years and have used Victor and his crew. Wildcat Watersports is the BEST!!! We can't wait until June comes every year to go back. The crew is always there to help you and we wouldn't dive with anyone else. THANK YOU Victor, Tony and the rest of the crew for all the great memories . We will see you again in June 2013. If anyone is looking for a great company to fish, dive, scuba etc... Please call Wildcat Watersports.

Visited June 2012