“Carrero - Culver Wedding 2014”
Review of Burritos Gorditos

Burritos Gorditos
Ranked #4 of 404 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Build your own burrito! Choose from several delicious ingredients, including chicken, pork, steak, rice and beans. Top it off with some salsa, and enjoy. Great value and generous portions! We also serve breakfast burritos. All of our ingredients are fresh and each burrito is made to order.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our family was there for my son's wedding from California & we had to stop by & we are glad we did!! Great food, and the owner was so friendly!!! Food was amazing!! A must if in town, if we visit again no doubt we will return for seconds!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We ate breakfast here nearly everyday for a week. The price is right and the food is great and filling, so we skipped lunch most days. The owner loves his business and it shows. "Tony" is a friendly guy who is smiling all the time. Thanks My friend, we will see you again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went at 10 am on 7/21/14 and had a beef burrito. Let me start by saying the owner was cooking. He was great and the food was so fresh and the sauces had so much flavor. It is a must. WOW

2  Thank Bob C
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Being from LA and Houston, I would just have to point out that if this the best that the island has, then so be it. A true Tex Max burrito this is not, but they do try, and for me it just an ok wrap. Never include rice in a burrito. For me, that is just a inexpensive filler, and should be served on the side. The only sauce available was green, and a semi-cream, to substitute for real sour cream. (which is a little difficult to get and more expensive) I did finish it and it filled me up. For people that come off a cruise and do not have Tex Med in their town, this would be a good choice to visit.

2  Thank Chris K
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Two things are always a given - it will be tasty and I will be stuffed! I live here on the island and my biggest complaint to this point had been the hours he's open. However, that's about to change so my times per month should increase as well. A couple of side notes to add. First, the restaurant is always clean. Second, the owner is always friendly and engaging in conversation. You can't go wrong here for a meal!

2  Thank Aries B