“Simple but yummy”

Ranked #4 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Build your own burrito! Choose from several delicious ingredients, including chicken, pork, steak, rice and beans. Top it off with some salsa, and enjoy. Everything $8 and under! We also serve breakfast burritos. All of our ingredients are fresh and each burrito is made to order.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The owner is exceptionally friendly and makes simple and delicious food. Very small place, but easy to find one block past the "shopping" block on 5, just north of the plaza. Fit this one into your vacation.

2  Thank Jill T

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We lucked into this neat little Burrito place on 5th Avenue after enjoying a treat at Zermatt's Bakery. (Another wonderful gem with a really nice owner and good bakery you should give a try)
We really enjoyed talking with the owner and his wife and the burritos were outstanding. I think a regular burrito was around 55 pesos. You can get a giant one for a bit more. It is loaded with whatever you want. You order it made for you. We especially liked the breakfast burrito. We enjoyed sitting and talking with the owner and other travelers and one day we took them to go as we make our way to the beach. Don't miss this place. Reasonably priced and delicious.

1  Thank wolfie360
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Cutest little place with great burritos!!!!! Owners really nice and you will want to eat here many times during your stay!! Enjoy!!!!

1  Thank serendipitycalm
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I knew it was ranked #1 but just did not make my preplanned list of restaurants. We were walking around town looking for a spot we missed on our last trip, only to find it had moved. We decided to stop by Zemets Bakery for desert first when I look over and saw the sign. I guess it was fate that we eat there after all. I ordered a large special, don't make that mistake unless you want to be miserable. They are too good to stop and you will eat the entire thing despite being stuffed. The sauces and hot and addictive, but the sour cream will help ease the burn. The owner and his wife are very friendly. This was defiantly a great lunch stop.

1  Thank 04HOG
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Definitely worth they #1 rating and hype! My family and I wanted to check it out based on TripAdvisor reviews and so glad we did. It was the best beef burrito I have had in a long time. The ingredients are so fresh and perfect flavor. They will make whatever you like and so friendly. Not to be missed and could have eaten there everyday and will definitely be back! May need to expand as small and seating is limited. We were lucky it was empty when we came in, but a crowd came behind us so did eat quickly to give up our seats for others. My 12 year old was not sure about a burrito so the owner kindly made her a quesadilla.

1  Thank ColWoody