“excellent”

Ranked #4 of 380 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Build your own burrito! Choose from several delicious ingredients, including chicken, pork, steak, rice and beans. Top it off with some salsa, and enjoy. Everything $8 and under! We also serve breakfast burritos. All of our ingredients are fresh and each burrito is made to order.
Tacoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stopped in here for a quick bite when I was shopping, just a little to get me to dinner. The burritos are excellent and the normal size is big and the large is huge. Came by the next morning for a breakfast burrito, it was also excellent. They specialize in pretty much only burritos and have perfected it, well worth the stop.

1 Thank jswarner72

Fairbanks, Alaska
“Great Food!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

A hole in the wall restaurant with the best burritos I have ever had! I have had the fish, shrimp, and a dessert chocolate and plantain burrito on a couple different visits. The price is right, and the proprietor and cook Tony is the nicest guy. A real gem!

Visited February 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome burrito all hail the burrito king!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a great experience at Burrito Gorditos in Cozumel and would definitely recommend this as a stop to everyone who goes. I had a large beef burrito wet and my wife had a regular vegetarian burrito. The burritos were huge and were a great price. They had a lot of veggies and good consistency throughout. The hot sauces they brought to the table were fantastic and my wife loved the sour cream. I can't think of a bad thing to say about the place. The service was great and the food was even better. Wish we would have stopped by on day one of our trip instead of the last day. Go now if you can you wont regret it!

Cozumel, Mexico
“Lived up to it's #1 rating!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Our January vacation was our second trip to Cozumel in less than a year. I wanted to be sure to hit up some different places this time and took a look through the TripAdvisor restaurant listings and bookmarked those of interest. Burritos Gorditos was one I bookmarked, only it wasn't number 1 yet - it became number 1 just before we went. I can see why!

In the two visits we made (went a third time but they were closed LOL!) those in our group tried all the burritos. Each person raving about the one they chose. I even took some local friends of mine after we'd been out diving and they loved it. We munched on fresh Habaneros and drank the apple (Manzana) flavored soda. Never thought I'd like fish burritos - but when we're back in March, one of my first stops will be at Burritos Gorditos for a burrito de pescado :)

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

If you want a great burrito for lunch this is place. Al locals and seasoned Coz vets there. Always friendly atmosphere.