“Excelente”

Ranked #10 of 415 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Build your own burrito! Choose from several delicious ingredients, including chicken, pork, steak, rice and beans. Top it off with some salsa, and enjoy. Great value and generous portions! We also serve breakfast burritos. All of our ingredients are fresh and each burrito is made to order.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This place is excellent! The owners are friendly and hospitable. They will even give you restaurant recommendations and directions based on where they regularly dine.

The food here is fresh and exceptional. Abundant portions, fresh ingredients and great combinations. He will make you any variation burrito you can think of. It is delicious. You can have whatever variation at any time!

The conversation is pleasant as well. Yes, go down to the corner and grab a Sol! Enjoy! The large is good for a very hungry person. I ate the regular. If my fiancée wasn't with me, I could have eaten the grande! It is that delicious. Make this your first food stop. We visited just about every day. Prices are sweet. You will regret not going soon into your trip.

Great food, great people.... good conversation... you don't get that too often.

1  Thank NYC2LOVE

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stop here yesterday. Best burrito I have ever eaten. 55 pesos each about $4.60 US. Wife had the fish I had the beef and we traded halves. Very nice owners. Open 8 to 3. closed Sunday

1  Thank Al B
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a great little restaurant for a quick, cheap, filling meal. Get a table, send someone down to the corner to get a six pack of cervesa at Oxxo, and order. He makes a nice 'everything' burrito for those who can't decide. I just tell him 'give me a little of everything.' His habanero condiment is nice and hot. The dessert burritos are delish as well. Make a great after dive lunch. The neighbor's dog from down the block came to visit as well. The owner of the place was going to shoo him out until he saw we didnt mind the company. This place is right next to a pay lot, so you can park easily. Really nice guy.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

It is true! The place is small( 2 tables)!
But, Tony ( the owner) is such a nice guy!
During our stay in Cozumel,we went twice!!!!
Really the best burritos...and the dessert apple cinnamon burritos!absolutely to die for!!!!

1  Thank Marie-therese L
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I just enjoyed "Burritos Gorditos" yesterday for the first time. What a great meal! The food is fantastic and the staff a blast! Best burrito I've ever enjoyed! Value is absolutely exceptional. For next to nothing you get an amazing meal with fresh, delicious ingredients. Their current rank as #1 restaurant in TripAdvisor for Cozumel is well-deserved. Great job guys!

1  Thank Arkaengel