“Boba in Mexico?!”
Review of Tapioka Cafe - CLOSED

Tapioka Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Tapioka Bubble tea coffee Shop - Enjoy Tapioka, located half of a block from Pizza Hut in Calle 5 / Great ambience & music...Deli & Bistro Light Menu:Great mix of Organic Coffee beans Bubble tea (Boba drinks), Frappes , Tea (Mightyleaf),Beer (Heineken, XX Lager, Tecate, Tecate Light, Indio & Negra Modelo )Bagels, Crepes, Rolls, Sandwich and Ommelletes., Coming Soon: Wine and Pinchos (Tapas) FREE WI-FI ***
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Boba in Mexico?!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Could not believe my eyes when I passed by and caught a glimpse of the bubble tea sign out of the corner of my eye! So glad we stopped in. Ricardo and his crew were so friendly and welcoming! The boba was awesome too. If you're looking for a nice little cafe in Cozumel, this is your place!

“Fantastic espresso & awesome service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful little cafe that you must stop and try. One of the most authentic short espressos I found on the island at a very reasonable price. The taro tapioka tea and food is also very good. Ricardo and team use fresh ingredients and combine with wonderful service and a sleek ambiance. I almost felt like I was in a little cafe back in Seattle but the weather was too nice. :)

Just a short walk off of the main street Melgar but well worth the effort.

Plantation, Florida
“Tapioka Jamaica....Delightfully delicious!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Charming, quaint, cute and clever. Great atmosphere, pleasant staff, healthy food choices. Try the Jamaica (that's Ha-my-ka) Tapioka, -- fabulous, refreshing, and tasty.

Ottawa
“Bubble Tea in mexico”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Huh? Bubble Tea in Mexico? That's not something i would have thought to see.

I drink a fair amount of Bubble Tea in my home town. This stuff is at least as good as any here. The cafe is cute, centrally located and well run, they had little board games and such to while away the hours drinking tea, eating little dishes and socializing. Made me wish the weather wasn't as fantastic as it was. A rainy day here would have been great.

I had a Taro Latte and my wife had a Mango slush. Tasty, fresh and the pearls had the perfect consistency.

We initially thought to try it out of curiosity/novelty. Personally, I don't think bubble tea when I am in Mexico. Well I guess i do now, at least when I am in Cozumel.

Well done guys!

• Visited April 2012
Cozumel, Mexico
“A great place!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Really nice place, exellent food, and the service was very warm and helpfull.
try the tapioka, it is great! the baggies are my favorite.

• Visited March 2012